Call of Duty: WWII Emblems Tutorial Videos Teach You How to Make Deadpool and More
While some stuff in Call of Duty: WWII still isn’t working as intended until now, there is one thing that’s going right, and that’s the game’s emblem creator. Same as in previous entries in the franchise, COD: WWII features an emblem creator that lets players go wild in making sure their emblems stand out.
If you’re not creative enough, or don’t have the patience to pore over hours making one, then help is here! Reddit user LilCrusader7 made a few videos showcasing how to make kickass emblems from scratch!
Check out some of his work below.
Overwatch Reaper Face:
Melted King Boo:
Thanks to LilCrusader7 for giving us permission to feature his work. You can follow him on Twitter, or check out his videos in his YouTube channel. Keep an eye out for this thread, as we’ll be adding more videos.
Got a cool COD: WWII emblem tutorial video? If so, let us know via email or in the comments and we’ll add it to the post (and credit you, of course).
Call of Duty: WWII Headquarters Starting to Repopulate, 48-Player Lobbies Are Back
At launch, Call of Duty: WWII‘s Headquarters was a bustling social space, where players could enjoy events like competitive target shooting and one-on-one gunfights in the Pits. However, following severely critical server issues, developer Sledgehammer Games pulled the plug on multiplayer Headquarters lobbies, causing the social space to become empty and lonely.
Well, it looks like players will be lonely no more! CharlieINTEL is reporting that Headquarters “is starting to come back online for more players” with themselves saying that they “just got in a full 48 players HQ!”
Battlefield 1 Black Friday 2017 Ad Deals: All The Sales For PS4 And Xbox One
Black Friday 2017 is only a couple of days away, and this year, retailers will offer tons of deals on games, consoles, accessories, and more for each of the major platforms. While many of 2017's biggest game releases will be on sale, you'll also be able to find hefty discounts on some slightly older titles, including EA and DICE's World War I shooter, Battlefield 1.
If you've yet to pick up Battlefield 1, you'll be able to get the game's complete Revolution edition on sale for either PS4 or Xbox Oneat select stores. In terms of price, the best deal will be at Walmart; the retail giant will have the game on sale for $29. Best Buy will have it for roughly the same price this Black Friday at $30; My Best Buy Elite or Elite Plus members will be able to pick it up at that price right now. Target, meanwhile, will sell the game for $35. As of this writing, no sales for the PC version have been announced yet.
You'll also be able to find discounts on the digital version of Battlefield 1 ahead of Black Friday. As part of the Xbox Store's Black Friday sale, you can get the base game along with another acclaimed shooter from EA, Titanfall 2, as a bundle for only $40. You can also purchase Battlefield 1's Premium Pass--which normally retails for $50--for $15. The Xbox Store Black Friday sale is currently only available to Xbox Live Gold members, but it will open up to all others tomorrow, November 21.
The PlayStation Store's Black Friday sale is similarly available early for PS Plus subscribers, but its initial lineup of discounts doesn't include any on Battlefield 1. However, that service's sale will likewise open to everyone on November 21 and add more deals that same day, so there's a good chance you'll find similar discounts as in the Xbox Store. We'll update this roundup with any additional offers as they're announced.
Battlefield 1 Revolution bundles the base game together with its Premium Pass, which gives players access to the game's four DLC expansions: They Shall Not Pass, In the Name of the Tsar, Turning Tides, and Apocalypse. The next expansion, Turning Tides, is set to launch in December. If you're unsure if the game is worth picking up, you can read more about it in GameSpot's Battlefield 1 review.
You can see the complete list of Battlefield 1 deals for PS4 and Xbox One below. We'll continue to update the list as more Black Friday ads and prices are revealed. You can find all of our other Black Friday 2017 coverage through the links at the bottom of this roundup.
Battlefield 1 Revolution PS4/Xbox One Black Friday Deals
Walmart -- $29
Best Buy -- $30
Target -- $35
Xbox Store [Xbox Live Gold members-only until November 21]
H1Z1 Update Adds Combat Zone, Daily Challenges & More
H1Z1‘s November patch implements a new combat zone, which allows you to practice combat mechanics by spawning in with a full kit and no need to parachute.
In addition to this, several bug fixes and general improvements have been made, including: the time of day has been adjusted to improve visibility, also the chance to enter a vehicle when it’s slowly moving instead of just stationary, and more.
Find the full list of patch notes below:
NEW FEATURE: COMBAT ZONE
This is an all-new game mode designed for practicing combat mechanics.
– Spawn in with a full kit ready to go.
– Respawn after death, no parachuting.
– Game takes place on a small, more intimate map that highlights various elements of The Arena.
-Max number of players per game is 55, and games end after one hour.
NEW FEATURE: DAILY CHALLENGES
We’ve added a Daily Challenge system to the game which primarily rewards Skulls. You’ll be given three Challenges per day; one easy, one medium, and one hard (harder Challenges reward more Skulls). You’ll be able to discard one Challenge per day and get a replacement. Challenges don’t necessarily need to be completed in a single match and won’t be replaced until you complete or discard them.
A few examples of Daily Challenges:
– Halfway There – Place in the top 75 of a Solos match (easy)
– Domed – Destroy 10 helmets worn by other players (medium)
– One Shot. One Kill. – Kill an opponent with the .308 Hunting Rifle (hard)
With the introduction of Daily Challenges, the Bounty System has been removed and the Skull Store has been updated with several awesome new rewards including the first ever animated Helmet!
COMBAT & GAMEPLAY TUNING
We’ve made a number of weapons adjustments based on player feedback.
– Slightly decreased AR-15 recoil reset time to give the user more responsive 2-taps.
– Reduced AK-47 fire rate to help alleviate close-quarters spammability.
– Added a fixed, non-rotating pattern for Shotgun blasts including a center pellet.
– Shotgun damage and fall-off damage have been increased to increase its close-quarters reliability.
– Bullet drop has been reduced for pistols and rifles. The values are now much closer to what they were before the Combat Update in August
In addition, there are several quality of life gameplay improvements in this update.
– Fall damage should be significantly more consistent now. Height is now the only determinant of fall damage, so forward velocity will not affect you. You should also no longer take 1-2 points of damage randomly when running and jumping over small objects.
– Explosive arrows are now very effective against vehicles.
– It is now possible to loot while reloading.
– The fifth passenger in a vehicle can now reload and shoot (careful!).
– Fuel is now consumed slightly faster than before when using turbo boost.
MATCH PACING & TUNING
– First safe zone is now revealed after 45 seconds, instead of 2 minutes.
– Gas begins moving after 2 minutes and 15 seconds, instead of 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
– First phase Gas moves slightly slower over 5 minutes and 27 seconds, instead of 5 minutes.
– The first phase will be 2 minutes and 30 seconds shorter but it should be easier to outrun the gas in a vehicle.
– The toxicity mechanic has been removed.
– The gas mechanic has had its damage retuned due to the removal of the toxicity mechanic.
– The airdrop plane and drop itself now move slightly faster.
– The loot distribution system has been tuned on a per mode basis. Item spawns have been increased in Duos by approximately 15%, and Fives by approximately 25%.
– Slightly increased AR-15 spawn rate.
– Slightly decreased AK-47 and Hellfire 4-6 spawn rate.
– Slightly increased Medkit spawn rate in residential areas.
– Increased crossbow spawn rate and decreased long bow spawn rate. There will be roughly the same number of total bows (including both types) as before.
UPDATES TO THE ARENA
We revamped the lighting and colors of The Arena to be more visually appealing. This change came in part from direct player feedback during the Reverse AMA on Reddit. In addition to many general bug fixes, loot balance has been improved at The Dam, barns, and office buildings.
GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
– We’ve made improvements to our file system that reduce the download size of the game. This change will require that previous files are downloaded again to receive the new format; however future downloads will utilize the new format and will therefore require a smaller amount of space.
– The time of day has been adjusted to improve visibility and enhance gameplay.
– You can now enter vehicles that are moving slowly instead of only when they are completely stopped.
– Training & Skirmish have been removed from the UI. Future Skirmishes will be presented through the Events system.
-Added a “Scrap Duplicates” button that allows you to Scrap all but one of the selected item.
– Fixed an issue that could cause Twitch Accounts to not successfully link to Daybreak Accounts.
– Shooting from a passenger seat should no longer result in hitting a teammate in the backseat.
– You will no longer get stuck after crouching in a truck bed.
– You can now consistently see other players stand up when they are in the back of a truck.
– You can no longer throw a grenade and shoot with a single click.
– Stun Grenade effect will no longer be canceled by exposure to a second Stun Grenade.
– You will no longer incorrectly go into first person if you enter a vehicle while zooming.
– AK-47 will no longer appear further from the camera than usual when going into first person while aiming down sights.
– Camera will no longer rarely veer off target when crouching and quickly switching between first and third person.
– Reticle no longer slightly shifts when punching.
– Vehicles will no longer occasionally spawn with two sets of keys.
– Backpacks that are upright (e.g. leaning against the wall) will now properly show up in proximity.
– Players will no longer occasionally enter a handgun stance when exiting a vehicle.
– Different satchel types now give the same number of cloth scraps (2).
– Leather satchels are now visually distinguishable from plain Satchels.
– Made Survivor Backpacks a bit smaller.
– Hellfire 4-6 bullets now properly go through chain-link fences.
– Fuel (Biofuel) now detonates when hit by molotovs and flaming arrows.
– One shot from a Hellfire 4-6 now brings Makeshift Armor to 16% condition instead of 0%.
– Flaming arrows now trigger the on fire animation when they successfully damage a player.
– Balanced out the effective range of various arrow types.
– Group members will no longer get stuck in queue if the leader queues while one or more group members are in an unready state.
– Fixed an issue where a player could queue for a match then join a group, and then be unable to queue for a new match.
– Fixed an issue where the end screen would not display if your map is open during a win.
– End screens will no longer display on the main menu when dying with your map open.
– Leaderboard player list and icon no longer disappear when user clicks on a player profile then switches divisions.
– Selected skins will properly load when clicking on a locked skin then back.
– Previewing a locked skin will no longer prevent you from previewing another skin afterwards.
– Mousing over new items should no longer cause customization to re-sort.
– Changed text color for carrying capacity in Inventory to be a bit easier to read.
– Canceling on “Match Found!” will no longer cause “Back” and “Exit H1Z1” buttons to disappear.
– “Crouch Blocked” message will now always properly play in the appropriate situations.
– Various anti-cheat improvements and crash fixes.
What do you think to the latest H1Z1 patch? Let us know below.
Call of Duty: WWII Review World Bore Two | TechRaptor
11.20.2017 12:00:10 Call of Duty: WWII has a good but forgettable campaign. It has a fantastic new multiplayer mode surrounded by some mediocre ones. It has an interesting entry to Zombies that squanders its potential. There's a ton of content here, and all of it is good, but none of it really gets above that bar.
11.20.2017 11:00:08 Touhou 16: Hidden Star In Four Seasons is out now on Steam for £11.39/15/$15, and if you want to play it in English, just grab the patch here. Theres a three-level demo on the storefront as well, and is compatible with the same translation patch.
TKC servers are well run and every attempt is made to ensure a fun gaming environment. No racist or rude behavior is tolerated on any of our servers. TKC tries to have round the clock administration for it's servers but obviously sometimes a server will have no admin playing so if you witness any abuse for any game please attempt to report the offending players nickname, and if possible GUID here: "Server Vistors Complaint". Just give as many details as you can remember such as what the player was doing/saying. In addition cheating is not tolerated on our servers. We are protected by any of a number of different cheat tools at any given time including; VAC, steambans.com, pbbans.com, ggc-stream.com, metabans, pbscreens.com and punkbuster, depending on the game. If caught cheating your information will be submitted to the appropriate cheat tracker and you will be added to their database which will ban your Steam ID, PB GUID or EA GUID depending on the game and website.
When available we also offer ways for players, in-game, to contact admins to report bad behavior. These come in the form of game server plugins. Players will, if the server has the option available, have the option to report a player using, @report [player] [reason] or @admin [reason] to call an admin to the server. If an admin doesn't respond in a timely manner, please use the @report option so we can follow up on it later or use "Server Vistors Complaint" as mentioned above. If an admin is not available, we also try to give the players the opportunity to use @votekick [player] or @voteban [player] [reason]. This allows the guests to our server the ability to kick or temporarily ban a player who is breaking rules.
Profanity - Many of the games we play have very bad language, some don't, that should make a difference in how we enforce our rules. For that reason we are going to implement a new rule, which will seem strange at first, but there is reason behind it. Bad language will only be tolerated on Teamspeak channels for games where there is bad language in the game. In other words, since there is bad language in Bad Company 2, bad language will be acceptable in the Bad Company 2 Teamspeak channel and on the Bad Company 2 servers. On our Half-Life 2 DM Teamspeak channel and game server, bad language will not be allowed. Future games will also be handled in this manner. The reason, we do not want to exclude members with different beliefs. If I buy a game and one of the selling points for me was the fact that it did not have bad language, that should be respected. I do not want a father or grandfather having to explain bad language to their children or grandchildren because they heard profanity on a TKC Teamspeak channel they thought was free of such things.
How to deal with with Mic/Text spammers - No one wants to listen to a lot of unrelated chatter either on the game server, or Teamspeak. No one wants to see a lot of text spamming either. It's distracting to some, and in the case of Bad Company 2, causes lag problems when the text log gets too long. If someone is talking or typing too much, respectfully ask them to stop. If they continue, you may have to mute or kick them, and if they continue after that, a ban might be in order. When on Teamspeak, a certain amount of "visiting" is fine, but the gamers who want to communicate tactical information to others playing shouldn't have to constantly interrupt talk about the latest CPU, or talk of what's going on at school. If someone is talking too much and you don't feel like you want to address it, PM a clan leader and we can handle the situation.
Team Switching - In some games this is a big no-no and if you are admin for one of those games, ask the player to go back, if they don't and you have the ability, move them back manually. If you continue to have problems, kick/ban them. In other games, like Bad Company 2, team switching usually isn't as big a deal. Sometimes friends or clan members might want to play together, in that case, try to facilitate them and swap some people around. This will show you to be respectful of community and they will probably be very appreciative of your efforts. If there is a mass exodus of people from a bad team to a good team, you can mention in-game that people need to stop. If someone is ignoring you and continues to unbalance the teams, just kick them off the server. For a game like Half-Life 2, teams change after each round, so trying to put clan members together is just a waste of time, that is why team switching is considered bad.
Hacking/Cheating - This is the most overused excuse for kicking someone off of a server. Players are unjustly booted off servers all the time simply because they were too good. That is not fair. Do not base a decision on cheating on a single round, if it isn't really ridiculous score-wise, sometimes people just have great rounds. But if they continue to have an unbelievable K/D ratio, then you might need to ban them. Sometimes it might be necessary to ban someone just because they are killing the server. For me, this is the thing I hate to do the most. That person might be doing nothing wrong, other than being really good at a game. Try to put yourself in their shoes and only ban guys who are really obvious. I don't want to see anyone being banned for an aimbot because they went 29-0. I and many others have had a better score than that, it DOES happen. You have to consider how the person is playing the game. Are they playing as recon? Are they in the heli with a really good pilot? Sometimes, if you are unsure, it might be best to ask the opinion of a clan leader. Remember, visitors to our servers have the ability and a forum to complain about unjust behavior from our server admins. If someone complains about you, you want to know that you did everything by the book.
Soldier Names/Nicknames - We will not allow names that are offensive to anyone. I think we can all use our best judgement here, but if you are unsure, ask another admin what they think of the name and come to a consensus before taking action. Players using racist names should be perm banned immediately. It does no good talking to someone like that because they're only goal is to cause trouble.
Banter and Trash Talking - Now its okay to joke around, but if several players are going at it constantly on the mic or in chat just nicely ask them to stop. If it continues warn them again that if they don't stop they will be kicked, if for no other reason that mic/text spamming. If they ignore this warning then go ahead and kick them. A certain amount of this is fine as long as it's good natured, however sometimes this can lead to hard feelings so you have to use your best judgement of when something is going too far or things are starting to get out of hand.
Racist/intolerant behavior - This is a subject that we will show no mercy on. If someone is being a racist, and that means they are hating on blacks, whites, browns, yellows, whatever the case may be, they get perm banned. No warnings, no kicks, just ban them. We don't need that kind of intolerant behavior on our servers. I don't care if the person is joking, I don't care what his real intent was, if he's spewing hate speech, he's gone. This also applies to someone who is spewing hate speech against a group of people, like Muslims, Christians, agnostics, atheists whoever. We are a gaming clan. This is our hobby and it's supposed to be fun. Everyone who comes to a TKC server should be respected and able to play the game hassle free. Not everyone believes the same, and if someone can't get over it and comes to our server with an agenda that includes racist or intolerant speech, I expect you guys to bring the hammer down swiftly.
Metabans - We will use Metabans only for cheaters and will verify each ban using Cheat-O-Meter. This will ensure that we are not forcing our Metabans followers into banning players we have banned for breaking rules other than cheating. If we deem you are cheating and Cheat-O-Meter doesn't really indicate cheating and we can not find information about you or your clan tag, meaning there is no website or previous information on you as a player or clan that we can cross reference, we will ban you on our servers, but not Metabans. Clans must have a website that we can find and access to be considered legit, otherwise we will view your tags as hogwash and your suspect behavior will be deemed as cheating. Again, we will not add a ban that is not supported by Cheat-O-Meter to Metabans.
We want everyone to have the best time possible so do your best to maintain a good gaming atmosphere, then everyone can have a good time.
To join TKC you only have to read our "Code of Conduct" and then apply for membership by filling out an online application. After submitting your application you will become a "member candidate". You will be allowed to wear our tags but only as (tkc), all letters in lowercase. As you progress, as seen by our members, you will be advanced to (Tkc), then (TKc) and then finally (TKC). You will receive emails at each step with detailed instructions on what you need to do. To obtain your full membership and the right to wear the (TKC) tags, you will have to pass a vote by the TKC members. Only those members who have gotten to know you will vote. An 80% yes vote will be required for full admission. Please keep in mind that full membership takes 8 weeks.
For you to be accepted you will need to display good manners, sportsmanship, and the ability to follow our rules. This applies to all game server activitiy and forum participation. If you do not feel you can meet our requirements we respectfully ask that you not apply as we have many who want to join and we can not waste time on gamers who are not serious about membership.
So now you're a member of TKC congrats! It is important for you to note that membership in TKC is not a lifetime privilege. Only the clan founders Big Flem and Squidward have lifetime membership and can not be removed. Clan leaders expect it's members to participate in clan activites when they can, and to be an ACTIVE member in the clan. We consider active members to be members who regularly post on the forums, participate in clan activities when possible, and communicates and develops friendships inside the clan. We do NOT consider a member to be active if they only ever play on our servers and nothing more. The leaders of this clan work hard to organize events and if you can't support these activities, can't check and post on the forums at least once or twice a week, then you are not TKC material and eventually you will be kicked from the clan. If you do not think you can meet these requirements as a member of TKC, then please don't attempt to gain entry into the clan as you will only waste your time, and ours.
Beyond administration positions such as "Clan Leader", "Division Leader", etc, the answer is no. However we do have achievable military style ribbons and medals that can be won for various acts. You may see each members ribbon and medal "Display Case" by going to the "Members" tab and under each members profile clicking the "Awards" icon. Below is each award and how you obtain that award. Note that medals also have an associative ribbon:
Ribbons(Hover over information icon for description)
In the past TKC had too many admins on our servers and things got a little out of hand. We are not looking for any new admins, however if we feel you will make a good addition to that team we will ask you. Being a server admin is not fun and games. It requires you to WORK, and follow server administrator rules which are well defined once you become an admin. Our admins are forced to stop playing whatever game they might be playing, and work to secure and maintain server tranquility reguarly. If you are an admin that does not mean you will get to run willy nilly and ban, kick, and torture at will. Admins who do not follow our rules will be stripped of admin duties and power. In addition there are more requirements of admins such as, reguarly checking our server admins forum. Once you become an admin you will be given access to this forum and you must check and read it quite often. It is a way for admins to help one another by posting their thoughts on what is going on, who to watch closely, etc. Do not ask us constantly to be an admin, that is the surest way I know to never become an admin. Our leaders will identify the best candidates for admin duties if we think it necessary.
No. In order to have an official TKC server it must meet certain standards. In addition, we might not want a server for a particular game, and if you aren't an admin, then you shouldn't have admin authority on any server. Official TKC servers have to be setup as close to identical as possible. This means that the clan leaders must have all access to any of it's servers including the ability to restart that server, gain access via FTP and game panel. It means that the clan leaders can setup the server with it's normal settings and add the usual addons. In short, if you want to have your own server then that is fine, but don't try to name it "Boom Boom Room" or tie it in any way to TKC.
Clan TKC maintains several servers that are open to it's clan members and the public. In addition TKC has other expenses that require money. To pay the bills TKC relies on it's members and visitors to donate. Without these donations, TKC will cease to exist. Please consider donating money when you can. We do our best to use the money wisely, to invest in TKC, to invest in PC gaming.
If you're using Firefox and the bar graph looks like a thumbnail image, turn auto resizing off (or use IE to view this page). Here is how to do it: go here.