FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • banned again? POR QUE?

<<

brave new world

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: banned again? POR QUE?

if you read post "Soma" you can see i actually didnt do anything you said. if i was doing this in base, of course ban the %%%% out of me. i didnt break any RULES/MOTD. the person just freaked out and banned me instantly without a discussion or any prior infraction/warning. ive been at this for almost 3 years now... sum1 just got their feelings hurt getting killed as i had 2 chat protect to blow my nose & step away. orbing sum1 out of chat protect isnt against the rules. AND I DIDNT GO INTO CHAT PROTECT TO CONSCIOUSLY KILL/HIDE FROM THIS PERSON. just a MASSIVE misunderstanding.

<<

Gobbles

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:41 pm

its good to see your zeal for hl2dm and our servers... however itll be up to the person who banned you to lift the ban... idk where he is... or what happened for that matter... but if i see him ill listen to what he has to say... just be patient... whenever, or if ever, he decides to lift the ban it wont happen instantaneously

<<

brave new world

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:54 pm

it was INSTANTANEOUS... u guys rock, cya around! me and somatose arent affiliated but apparently were outlaws...

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:57 pm

I realize you are frustrated because you are on a sick day and you want to play on the servers.. but it's only a day long ban. Even if the admin doesn't come back today and decide to change the ban, you'll be able to play tomorrow. Not really a need for the drama. A day's ban is a slap on the wrist only. I wouldn't call you an 'outlaw', but if you think it'll improve your situation with the ladies... ok. :icon_twisted:

Never mind.. I see you were unbanned. Good for you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Previous

Return to Server Visitor Complaints