FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Chat Mode Cheating

<<

Merrick

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Chat Mode Cheating

Maybe it's because I'm not completely sure what every single rule is, but isn't going into chatmode to avoid being killed by an orb, then coming right out of it right afterwards to kill the person who shot the orb at you cheating? I was playing today and Kadir was doing that constantly. He would get into a situation where he was at a disadvantage, then he'd go into chat protection mode, we're unable to do anything about it and as soon as we turn our back to leave the area, he shoots you in the back. I'm not whining, and I'm not complaining. I just think that that is cheating by any definition of the term and should result in a ban. He told me in chat that "That is how you win, you just aren't any good". I just hope he isn't TKC, because that reflects poorly on you as a clan.

<<

DonJuan

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Chat Mode Cheating

He doesn't wear the tags and thus is not in the clan. I'm going to leave this one up to T3.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Re: Chat Mode Cheating

Exactly... you don't see (TKC) so he's not in clan. Not sure why you would even say that since I'm going to assume you know about clan tags.

Have any of you TKC'ers seen this guy do this before? I know he's been around a long time so surely someone has seen something? If I get one person to confirm this behavior I will put a ban on him.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Next

Return to Server Visitor Complaints