FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • unban me! ADMIN

<<

brave new world

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

unban me! ADMIN

plz read forum topic "SOMA" and decide whether admin overreacted to my 1st infraction and look @ the circumstances in which it happened. i cant wait 1 whole day, im off from work for being sick 2day. i am "oh brave new world order - soma / STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:16059939".
    i was just paused for a snot break and got caught in a circumstance which sum1 else misinterpreted. please lift this ban. i understand the MOTD, but i wasnt even given a chance 2 explain myself and it only happened once, im not a camper, spammer, spawn killer or chat protect whore. i just wanna play TKC servers!!!

<<

brave new world

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Re: unban me! ADMIN

weak....................................................................................................
    TKC OWNS. dont ban me, i love ur servers. i didnt do nething sum1 just freaked out on me

<<

brave new world

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 pm

close thread

delete thread or whatever you do to closed topics here. thanks for your consideration, it was only a misunderstanding & i appreciate it. look forward 2 many DMs and some $$$ 4 u l8r. is anyone here affiliated with http://www.hl2dm-university.com?

great new hl2dm tkc server, i dont remember if Flems or Squids just changed IPs, but whatever you did, whether it was a location change, hardware or server provider change, it really sped up the lag with a full team of upwards of 12/16. thanks again guys... you'll be seeing more of me.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: close thread

brave new world wrote:delete thread or whatever you do to closed topics here. thanks for your consideration, it was only a misunderstanding & i appreciate it. look forward 2 many DMs and some $$$ 4 u l8r. is anyone here affiliated with http://www.hl2dm-university.com?

great new hl2dm tkc server, i dont remember if Flems or Squids just changed IPs, but whatever you did, whether it was a location change, hardware or server provider change, it really sped up the lag with a full team of upwards of 12/16. thanks again guys... you'll be seeing more of me.

If you donate it will be appreciated thank you.

Yes, we moved Flem's to a new server.. glad to hear it's working out better for you. And no, we're not really affiliated with them at all.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

brave new world

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Re: unban me! ADMIN

the new server is great & thanks for the speedy replies and consideration... compensation will definitely coming 2 TKC from me soon coz it doesnt get much better than this! ive been lurking for almost 3 years now... gotta come outta the woodwork, story mode/lost coast someday... ive never gotten episode 1 and 2 for HL2... are those the next series after "OUR BENEFACTORS"? the releases are kinda confusing... lol :icon_there:

Return to Server Visitor Complaints