FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • why? why? why?

<<

kadir_NL

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 pm

why? why? why?

therefore if you play good then are you hacker????? or if you 0 have deats, then are you also hacker? do normal admins.

and if someone says that someone cheat, you go then right banned? we are not children boys.. how do you know that merrick truth talks?

firstly itself sees, then just banned

thank you goog translator

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: why? why? why?

As was explained in the other thread where you complained, you weren't banned for being a hacker.. you were banned because you are using chat protection to gain advantage to kill people after you come out of chat protection. You aren't allowed to do that. To use chat protection fairly you should either find a spot that is pretty secluded, (meaning not in the garage hall or basement), or if you do have to go into chat protection in one of those two places, when you come out, leave the area or concede a death. What absolutely can't be tolerated is someone who goes into chat protection, then another player comes by and can do no damage so they ignore the person in protection and move past them, only to be shot in the back by the person coming back. That is unfair.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

kadir_NL

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 pm

my friend. do you think that I do always? that was only one time because I quarrel had with merlin..

nou okey ;)

<<

kadir_NL

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:56 pm

and do you think that those points have this way obtained manner? each time chat protection and back, ?????

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:06 pm

I understand there is a language barrier so I'm not completely sure what you are asking. But I think you might be saying you only did it because someone did something to you? That really isn't a good excuse. Plus, I don't know how you got your points, but if more than 1 of my admins say they saw you doing something that breaks the server rules, then I believe them. Because it's not as easy for non-english speaking persons to know our rules let me just say this clearly..

do not go into chat protection, then use that protection as a way to shoot someone in the back who is obviously ignoring you because they think you are away.

<<

kadir_NL

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 pm

merrick say Chat Mode Cheating...

Chat mode "Cheating" is differently, chat mode is differently

how long I am banned? for 1 week?

<<

brave new world

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 pm

kadir is in 1st for the month on one TKC server and ive played with him for hours in the last couple days and i dont believe i saw him do this once... if you make it clear to him i doubt he'd do it again. ive played with him alot lately, id say hes legit; he is from the Netherlands so you might have to use short concise sentences IMHO... i doubt he translated the MOTD. give 'em a chance!

<<

kadir_NL

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 pm

merrick say"He told me in chat that "That is how you win, you just aren't any good"

how can I say friend to that? I cant English

he does not say truth

<<

Nemesis

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:31 am

I hate people who use chat protection like this. Especially in the towers. Facing wall while opponent dumps grenades in and when they think you left the tower and enter come out of chat and bam. Not saying kadir does this, I never saw him. But still annoying none the less.

<<

Merrick

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:18 am

I will say this once and only once. Kadir did this during one gaming session. The allegations that he's done this before came from another player. I brought my concerns to the TKC boards and the issue was dealt with. He isn't permanently banned from the server, so hopefully a one week ban will make him think twice before doing it again. Other than that particular day when he was doing the chat protection thing, I have no complaints about Kadir. He did say what I claimed. But I was unaware that he does not speak english. It could have been a bad translation. I just want to say that there are no hard feelings Kadir.

<<

Neo

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm

I think its time for some official rules when it comes to going into chat protect. Used to be it was just the base you couldnt do it now its the garage and so then lets throw in the towers too ??? Ive been in the towers in chat protect. And believe me it has nothing to do with any granades its just when I get a phone call I dont want to jump out of the towers and be killed just trying to get into a 'safe' place to do it. Wouldnt it be nice if you needed to go into chat protect right away for some reason to just do it without having to worry that its not the right place and you might be considered 'cheating" if you dont head off to a certain place. Theres also the thoughts that if your not in the courtyard then your in a building where someone is going to set a lot of slams around you and therefore you die as soon as you move. Or the players that just wait untill someone comes out of chat protect because they out number that player. I myself dont care what rules you have because I will follow them. For the few times that Ive needed to use chat protect it doesnt matter to me. But in game I often find out that I dont have that few seconds to go find a "safe place" to go into chat protect. Often I just let my player die instead. Better that than a ban all over a phone call or a knock at the door. :icon_rolleyes:

<<

Gobbles

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:07 pm

well its hl2dm... and its only a death... i say there shouldnt be chat protection... you just face the wall and hope that someone recognizes youre afk... if you do die... i refer you to my first thought... and you dont respond until you chose...

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Yes... I'm starting to think about taking chat protection off. Some people seem to look for an advantage in anything they can exploit.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:59 pm

I think that's a good idea T3. I usually don't even go into chat protect if the phone rings or someone knocks at my door. I just disconnect then re-connect when i'm done. Too many people are using chat protection to get kills; it's time for that to end.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:02 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:Yes... I'm starting to think about taking chat protection off. Some people seem to look for an advantage in anything they can exploit.

I agree. Honestly if you need to go afk, just eat a death. The main reason for people asking for chat protect originally was because the amount of points lost when you needlessly died. With the new points system, it's not really an issue anymore.

Next

Return to Server Visitor Complaints