FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Banned

<<

Wicomb

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 am

Banned

So, I was playing on Squid's server, as I often do. Eyerock was on. We were teammates. I went down to the base, and while climbing down the ladder, I noticed his spray on the ground. I sprayed over it, just as a joke. He said, in what seemed like a playful manor, "Do I need to protect my spray from you?" to which I replied by spraying over the spray again. Obviously joking, and thinking he was playing along, he kicked me. I rejoined immediately and said "petty :P" and then was soon banned from the TKC servers. Initially by IP, then steam ID. I'd like this to be looked at and overturned. The time was today (12/20/09) at about 10:30 PM EST.

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Re: Banned

Wicomb wrote:So, I was playing on Squid's server, as I often do. Eyerock was on. We were teammates. I went down to the base, and while climbing down the ladder, I noticed his spray on the ground. I sprayed over it, just as a joke. He said, in what seemed like a playful manor, "Do I need to protect my spray from you?" to which I replied by spraying over the spray again. Obviously joking, and thinking he was playing along, he kicked me. I rejoined immediately and said "petty :P" and then was soon banned from the TKC servers. Initially by IP, then steam ID. I'd like this to be looked at and overturned. The time was today (12/20/09) at about 10:30 PM EST.

I removed your spray and warned you to not spray over someones spray. I then made a about protecting my spray and you said do i have to protect myself from being muted I said if you mic spam Ill have to mute you you came back to the base and walked by me turned around and went back to the ladder and sprayed over my spary you got a 1hr ban... should have expired at 10:36 central time last night and In source bans id showes it expired... Dont spray over someone elses spray... Happy hollidays but i say Marry Christmas

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:52 pm

You know that is not true what you said and (TKC)eyerock warned you several times and he told you what's going to happen if you keep doing it and you acted like you didn't care but there is some thing you forgot ,he is a TKC admin ,you have to listen to him and respect what he says when you are playing in all the TKC's servers .( I was there ) ,you are always welcome in our servers ,Merry Christmas to you man :)

Wicomb wrote:So, I was playing on Squid's server, as I often do. Eyerock was on. We were teammates. I went down to the base, and while climbing down the ladder, I noticed his spray on the ground. I sprayed over it, just as a joke. He said, in what seemed like a playful manor, "Do I need to protect my spray from you?" to which I replied by spraying over the spray again. Obviously joking, and thinking he was playing along, he kicked me. I rejoined immediately and said "petty :P" and then was soon banned from the TKC servers. Initially by IP, then steam ID. I'd like this to be looked at and overturned. The time was today (12/20/09) at about 10:30 PM EST.

<<

Wicomb

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 pm

It still says I'm banned. And sorry, I guess I misunderstood.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: WarZ

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:58 am

I agree wtih brownman and eyerock i was there eyerock just doing his job.

<<

(TKC) Slevin

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:10 am

Wicomb wrote:It still says I'm banned. And sorry, I guess I misunderstood.

Sourcebans says its expired. Should have only been a 1 hour ban.

ImageImageImage

Return to Server Visitor Complaints