FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Banned???

<<

Johne

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Banned???

I was playing on (TKC) Big flems boom boom room i was 29-2 and was called a cheater repeatedly then 5 minutes later it says that I've been banned I am not a cheater I'm not even a good player but when I'm playing with people that just want to stand still and let me shoot them it's their fault does that show me to be a cheater? just because i play non skilled players doesn't mean I'm a cheater can someone please tell me how long this ban is and what it is really for i had said nothing i just ignored them calling me a cheater because i know I'm not i just continued to play and then i get banned for "cheating" well I'm certainly not a cheater so maybe if admins could look into this and see I'm not a cheater and unban me it would be great thanks

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Re: Banned???

Did it kick you or ban you. You say your from UK if you ping high enough it may have kicked you out for that.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:59 pm

No he was banned. it shows 2 ppl named "Johne" in sourcebans. One was banned once (permanent) for ignoring admins, and the other was banned for inappropriate name (Ghost Recon GAY) and was also banned for ignoring admins.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 am

He knows about all of that ,for each action there is always a reaction and . :)

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:No he was banned. it shows 2 ppl named "Johne" in sourcebans. One was banned once (permanent) for ignoring admins, and the other was banned for inappropriate name (Ghost Recon GAY) and was also banned for ignoring admins.

<<

Johne

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 am

Yes i did go under the name Ghost Recon (GAY) once because there was this kid named Ghost Recon that come in Big flems boom boom room spamming the mic and killing his own team mates with combine balls and was very annoying no admin was on to ban him so yes i know i did something very immature and went under that name but i did my time for it but the point is as crimson star says i was banned permanent ??? for no apparent reason so the only thing i can think of is i was banned for "supposedly" cheating because i never said anything i didn't even say anything to the non skilled players that want to call me a cheater by the way crimson star you say i was banned for "ignoring admins" ??? as i say before i never opened my mouth not even to the people calling me a cheater so maybe if a admin was talking to me i didn't see him or if he was talking on a mic i keep my speakers off so if that's the case I'm sorry but can someone please see that I'm not a cheater or if i did not pay attention to chat and ignore a admin I'm very very sorry can you please accept my apology and give me a second chance

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:32 am

Johne , why the private profile on one of your accounts and the account doesnt have and steam set up at all?? where u from ???

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Johne wrote:by the way crimson star you say i was banned for "ignoring admins" ???

I'm just reading what the SourceBans page says about your ban. I wasn't there so I can't say anything about what happened.

And as for Ghost Recon, yes he has caused A LOT of problems here before, has been banned on several accounts, and your description of what he was doing (mic spamming and team killing with orbs) sounds exactly like him.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

Nemesis

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Yeah, ghost recon is pretty obnoxious.

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:30 pm

yeah ,that would be good to know man . :)

EyeRock wrote:Johne , why the private profile on one of your accounts and the account doesnt have and steam set up at all?? where u from ???

Return to Server Visitor Complaints