FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • unban plz?

<<

cunninglynguist

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 am

unban plz?

i got banned for telling this one guy he had no skill seeing as he was camping in one spot the entire game. i know your allowed to camp all you want, but if you do, you probably do it through a lack of skill. so i called the guy on it and console banned me outright. yeah i know i was being a little cocky (i typed rofl everytime i skillfully naded the dude) but i dont think it warrants a week-long ban.

If it means anything, I'd like to strike up a deal with the admin who banned me. Unban me, and if i do one thing that aint cool you can ban me for as long as you please, be it a month, a year, or the sordid permanent ban

I thank whoever's reading this and i love the server, its just you guys can be a tad sensitive when it comes to rules and whatnot.

BTW i go by Cunning Lynguist

<<

DonJuan

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:00 am

Re: unban plz?

I was the one who banned you and the one that was talking to you through console. I didn't ban you outright for that one comment. I banned you because I had already said something to you for talking smack to Philsey. Even after I said something to you a second time about talking junk you ignored me and continued to disrespect whoever it was anyways. Also, you've already got bans on file with us. I only gave you 3 days not a week, this time. Live out the sentence and come back without the smack talking and we'll all be good. Have a good one.

<<

cunninglynguist

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:04 am

fair enough but the problem with console talking to me is that I cant tell the diff between consol talking to me or say someone joining the game because both fonts are yellow. This is why some of my responses took a while.

and yeah i can dig it but im bored now like RIGHT NOW

let me back on and i swear to you man if i do one tiny little thing against the rules you can drop a permaban on me.

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 am

cunninglynguist wrote:i got banned for telling this one guy he had no skill seeing as he was camping in one spot the entire game. i know your allowed to camp all you want, but if you do, you probably do it through a lack of skill. so i called the guy on it and console banned me outright. yeah i know i was being a little cocky (i typed rofl everytime i skillfully naded the dude) but i dont think it warrants a week-long ban.

If it means anything, I'd like to strike up a deal with the admin who banned me. Unban me, and if i do one thing that aint cool you can ban me for as long as you please, be it a month, a year, or the sordid permanent ban

I thank whoever's reading this and i love the server, its just you guys can be a tad sensitive when it comes to rules and whatnot.

BTW i go by Cunning Lynguist

Just wondering what does your name mean ???

<<

cunninglynguist

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 am

ahh good question my man

1. cunninglynguists is a hip-hop trio that i thoroughly enjoy

2. the original term, cunnilingus, is latin (i think) for oral sex performed on a female. Similarly, fellatio = bj.

3. all im missing is a partner, someboday willing to sacrifice whatever name they already have to call themselves "Master Debater"

then life would be perfect.

back on topic, unban plz plz plz??? :icon_shy:

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:13 am

Sorry your bored but I doubt your ban will be overturned. It's only 3 days.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 am

cunninglynguist wrote:ahh good question my man

1. cunninglynguists is a hip-hop trio that i thoroughly enjoy

2. the original term, cunnilingus, is latin (i think) for oral sex performed on a female. Similarly, fellatio = bj.

3. all im missing is a partner, someboday willing to sacrifice whatever name they already have to call themselves "Master Debater"

then life would be perfect.

back on topic, unban plz plz plz??? :icon_shy:

FYI if I see you playing Ill ban you until you change the name ..

<<

cunninglynguist

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:24 am

um

why?

my tag basically means im a lynguist (person who uses/works with words)

and that im cunning (sneaky, clever, crafty)

you yourself didnt know what it meant so i doubt the odd 7 year old will. I actually find it to be an extremely clever name. very inoffensive.

<<

cunninglynguist

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:27 am

and once again back on subject, I'd like to formally request an unban in the hopes that whichever admin is present will happily permaban me should i infringe on any of the rules.

i know my opinion doesn't mean much but in my opinion that's relatively fair.

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 am

But you have to understand that we have rules that you didn't respect and i don't think with a name like that you are going to help your case ,i would suggest you to change it man . :)
    cunninglynguist wrote:and once again back on subject, I'd like to formally request an unban in the hopes that whichever admin is present will happily permaban me should i infringe on any of the rules.

i know my opinion doesn't mean much but in my opinion that's relatively fair.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 am

Honestly the name IS witty, but it is borderline.. Maybe if you used some crazy characters to disguise it better. :P

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Nuke Boy

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:40 am

Are you now going by: MF DOOM )))) I was told by (TKC)TheCrimsomStar that this is the case; If so I think you should be banned for life. I have a screen shoot of all your comments that you made in reference to me, including the one where at the end you said “nuke boy die in a car fire” Fortunately I have a screen shot of all the stuff you said. So I can prove it…
    What’s really funny about all this is that seeing you begin for a second chance really says a lot about your character; “coward” comes to mind.
    It appears that when you are playing with no administrators present you feel you can say anything you want, but as soon as an admin logs in, you stop all your trash talk. Having some “integrity” (doing the right thing even when no one is looking) would help in this case and is also a good way to go through life.

<<

Gobbles

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:03 am

this was b4 your altercation.

<<

Nuke Boy

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:51 am

True...

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

well i came in under an alias because I saw mf doom there, and he was a little mean to some of the players, and as soon as i changed my name back to (TKC)TheCrimsonStar, he hightailed it out of there. :icon_neutral:

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage

Return to Server Visitor Complaints