FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Banned, yet again, for nothing

<<

Deathstro

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:53 am

Banned, yet again, for nothing

Logged on to a game Josh was in, was even on his team, and he banned me within a minute for "general exploit of map/server." Only had 5 kills, so this was another completely personal ban. Did they ever upload a demo of me? I was under the impression that T3 said that you couldn't ban without a demo. I've tried to extend an olive branch to josh and ballzack over this, so that we can just play and stop this stupidity, and ballzack has seemed somewhat receptive to just burying the hatchet, but not josh. Please cancel this ban.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:02 am

Re: Banned, yet again, for nothing

Yes I did ban you. WHY? Becuase you do hack ! The good LEGIT player like Jerk Happy and other KOD have told Ballzach they avoid playing when you play. Also many of the TKC Admins also agree you hack. T3 hasn't been on latlely so Ballzach hasnt had chance to explain it all to him.
    Deathstro i dont like hate you as a person though infact MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY :}

<<

Deathstro

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:11 am

I don't hack. I don't want to do this back and forth with you guys. I have nothing against KOD or TKC, except the way I'm treated on your servers. I'm totally willing to just forget all this bull and just play, and I wish you guys would do the same.

It doesn't matter who all thinks I hack, it doesn't make it true. I was really hoping you would follow through on your threats to submit a demo of me to www.steambans.com, so I'd be left alone. About 2 weeks have passed, and I'm assuming you sent in the demo, and they said I don't cheat, and you still won't give it a rest. If this is not the case, I'd like an update on how this process is progressing.

I'm not going to get into defending myself again, at least not more so than I already have. I don't hack, you're wrong, and just banning me as soon as I log into a game you're in is messed up. I didn't do anything wrong, and I barely started playing, so you aren't even saying I hacked, but that you're sure that I was about to hack, so I had to go. Does this seem like an appropriate use of admin powers to you?

I'm sorry to start another thread on this, but I feel like I have to protest this, because its wrong.

<<

Van Keizer

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm

My 2 cents: if u dont hack, just change ur name and thats all... josh wont know its u or anyone else... well anyway i dunno if thats a solution but its certainly worth a try...

()====[]:;:;:;:;:;:> Van Keizer
    <<

Deathstro

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:57 am

I appreciate the suggestion, but my point totals would give me away. Also, I don't really feel like I should have to do something like that, as I've done nothing wrong, and shouldn't have to hide my name. This ban is still active, and I'd appreciate some oversight here.

<<

Deathstro

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:06 am

Okay, I'm done playing here, which should be good news to all the people who are challenge-averse who play on TKC. Was banned for the 4th or 5th time, and apparently this isn't going to stop. I only kept playing here because I was hoping my haters would have to eat crow when someone more knowledgable about the game let them know I'm not a cheater. This person apparently does not exist amongst the active administrators here, or does not have the inclination to stand up to certain regulars on your servers.

I've been accused of wall hacking, doing too much damage hacking, aim botting, head shot hacking, not dying when appropriate hacking, speed hacking, and hook shot hacking, all while manipulating my stats so that it wouldn't look like I was cheating. If this sounds reasonable to you, you need a new brain. Some of you must think I'm like the Lex Luthor of hacking or something.

I'm never going to play at a TKC server again, so I have no motivation to lie, and I'm going to say once more that I do not hack, and have never hacked. I've never seen such a mass display or poor sportsmanship as I have playing on these servers. Its like sitting in on recess for kindergarteners with all the "cheater! cheater!" being thrown around. I know most of your players are young, so I try to cut them some slack, but those of you who are older or are admins should try to set a better example. The TKC servers, as is, do not constitute a pleasant environment for gaming. If all this hate had not been directed at me, I would have stopped playing here a long time ago, but as I said, I couldn't believe that someone wouldn't step in and do the right thing, and thought that if I waited long enough, someone would man up. Not the case.

<<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:21 am

I am currently working on this situation. I have a life outside gaming so things might not get done instantly. I will continue to work to resolve the situation. If that will not be good enough for you then there is nothing i can do about that.

<<

{MaX}Steell

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:29 am

I can vouch on behalf of my clan's servers, the =s!x= clan servers, and the Low Gravity HL2DM Community (~LGC~) that Deathstro` is not a hacker.

Several people, myself included, have played him and have determined him to be a legitimate player. These individuals were anonymous at the time and Deathstro had no idea he was being watched.

I do not know if this will sway any opinions, but let it stand that many other people believe Deathstro to be legitimate.

<<

Reddude104

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

{MaX}Steell wrote:I can vouch on behalf of my clan's servers, the =s!x= clan servers, and the Low Gravity HL2DM Community (~LGC~) that Deathstro` is not a hacker.

Several people, myself included, have played him and have determined him to be a legitimate player. These individuals were anonymous at the time and Deathstro had no idea he was being watched.

I do not know if this will sway any opinions, but let it stand that many other people believe Deathstro to be legitimate.

I also say that Deathstro is not a hacker. I am a member of Souls In Exile (=s!x=) and I have seen Death on our servers and have played with him on my clan servers and the TKC clan servers. It did not look like he hacked on either servers, just a skilled player. I am leaning towards a skilled player.

Senate Member of Souls in Exile
    <<

Deathstro

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:21 am

Thank you kingloser for looking into this. You seem like a cool guy and good player when I've played against you, and I have no complaint against you. That being said, I'm completely done at TKC, no matter what. I appreciate my ban being lifted, whoever did so, but if I logged in, a different, less reasonable admin would just slap me with a week long ban immediately. I don't mean to give the non-lame admins a hard time, but this has been going on for months now, and I'm just done with it.

I appreciate the support from Steell and the s!x players. I'll see you guys on other servers.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:12 am

Ok many skilled players have told me that he does indeed hack unfortunately i had to promise they would remain
    unnamed but Balllzach also agreed you hack a man who has played since the game game came out. Also about 2 weeks ago Deathstro` you said the same thing that you are just not going to play here so why are you still posting. I also find it weird how you and steel are always covering each other but whatever because I'm just a little kid who doesn't know anything and is just jealous, has homosexual parents?, and will one day be banned from his own clan servers but thats just what Deathstro` says so whatever. I guess I will just unban you I hate how you message me with stupid crap from different accounts. Deathstro` I hope one day you learn how to pick on people your own size . HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU EVEN DEATHSTRO`!

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 am

Deathstro wrote:Thank you kingloser for looking into this. You seem like a cool guy and good player when I've played against you, and I have no complaint against you. That being said, I'm completely done at TKC, no matter what. I appreciate my ban being lifted, whoever did so, but if I logged in, a different, less reasonable admin would just slap me with a week long ban immediately. I don't mean to give the non-lame admins a hard time, but this has been going on for months now, and I'm just done with it.

I appreciate the support from Steell and the s!x players. I'll see you guys on other servers.

Dude deathstro just say my name I don't care everyone already thinks I'm a bad admin.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:38 am

Deathstro wrote:Logged on to a game Josh was in, was even on his team, and he banned me within a minute for "general exploit of map/server." Only had 5 kills, so this was another completely personal ban. Did they ever upload a demo of me? I was under the impression that T3 said that you couldn't ban without a demo. I've tried to extend an olive branch to josh and ballzack over this, so that we can just play and stop this stupidity, and ballzack has seemed somewhat receptive to just burying the hatchet, but not josh. Please cancel this ban.

No you didn't extend an olive branch you message me and said I'm a bad admin and a disgrace to clan.

<<

Reddude104

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Deathsto and Josh, this probably isn't my place to say this but. Deathstro and Josh, why can't you just drop it. The situation as far as I am aware is over and just drop it. This is 2009 now, not 2008. It's time for new experiences and let loose of old grudges.

Senate Member of Souls in Exile
    <<

Deathstro

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:30 pm

If people are messaging you from different steam accounts claiming to be me, that's kinda disturbing. If you're just assuming anyone sending you hate messages is me, you're wrong. I only have one steam account, and only message from it, as Deathstro`. I've only sent you one message ever, when you accidentally sent me a friend invite when you were trying to invite me to the steam group you formed devoted to hating on me in an organized fashion. If you remember, assuming you read it, this message was friendly and meant to try to smooth out our differences.

That being said, the only reason I came back to post here was because I heard I was still being discussed, and was curious. To me, this issue is dead.

Next

Return to Server Visitor Complaints