photofixer

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:05 am

I wanna know why I was banned.

because I wasn't swearing or saying anything inappropriate

<<

Izzy

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:08 am

Re: I wanna know why I was banned.

I'm gonna make a suggestion here. Maybe you should try posting some SPECIFIC DETAILS to go along with your question.
    I.E. what time was it?
    Who was the person who banned you?
    If you cannot specify who banned you then who were the administrators on the server at the time?
    What happened right before you were banned?
    Which of the TKC servers were you on at the time?

These sort of simple questions are one small step you can take to helping the administrators of this clan to finding out what the problem was, why you were banned, and if the ban was justified.

Also, there are three things you should always remember when making a post like this.

1 - Liability
    Before even starting a request, you must know without a doubt whether you’re at fault or not. This is typically very debatable, but you yourself must know. Give it some thought. Be objective and don’t dismiss the possibility that you’re wrong. Admitting that it was your fault can be the first step in a successful request.

2 - Respect
    More often than not, un-ban requests are disrespectful. Often, a banned player will single out an admin, blame all of the administrators, or insult the entire community as a whole. Doing such could result in the instantaneous closing of your request. If you’re a frequent visitor to a server, it would be best to give a positive and objective opinion of the performance of the administration staff. If you don’t think highly of the staff, well, you do the math…

3 - Perspectives
    Another error that many make when writing their un-ban requests is to see things from their perspective alone. Ignoring what the administrator may have seen from his or her perspective will damage your own case by not considering all of the factors and variables that led the administrator to conclude that you deserved a ban. Have you had troubles in the server before? Have you said the occasional forbidden word? Have you labeled anyone as a hacker in the past? Such factors that you may not normally pay heed to will often contribute to a decision to ban a player.

Once again, this is all merely a suggestion.

"Memories are real. Like glacial stone that has been tumbled into a round image of nothing but itself. When held up to the light they are opaque, unyielding and ultimately truthful about their own nature." --- Me
    <<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:31 pm

is photofixer the name u were playing as? i dont see it on our ban page.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:48 pm

Izzy whats ur ingame name?

<<

Izzy

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:22 pm

That's just it! xD You already know it. It's Izzy. :) Nice to meet ya.

"Memories are real. Like glacial stone that has been tumbled into a round image of nothing but itself. When held up to the light they are opaque, unyielding and ultimately truthful about their own nature." --- Me

Return to Server Visitor Complaints