FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • OMG I got BANNED

<<

Tamerlane

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:17 pm

OMG I got BANNED

Hey guys,
    IĀ“ve been kicked and banned from Big Flems for the second time now. Reason: aimbot, hacking, the usual stuff. I mean come on... I played too much on this server to take that serious. I might be laggin from time to time, since my connection is not the best, but this is NO reason for calling me a cheater. So Im asking the admins to PLEASE undo this ban, since I really enjoy playing on TKC.

Greets Tamerlane

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: OMG I got BANNED

well to be banned for hacking or cheating etc. usually an admin spectated you and confirmed that you were. I'm not an admin but I'm sure the admin that banned you had good reason to, because we don't ban for cheating or hacking unless we can confirm it ourselves via spectate, or a demo, or if it was just plain obvious.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 pm

The only way we allow banning for cheating is if there is a demo that confirms it. I haven't seen it. Can the admin who banned this person please explain what is going on?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 pm

I banned him because he was using an (aimbot). When (TKC) Boo_Yaa told him and admin was coming he turned it off but a few minutes after when i left the game and came back on a different name, it was on. :)

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Dude if you were cheating, you are catching a break because the demo of you using the aimbot won't work. Brownman is going to unban you, but next time you won't be so lucky.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:17 pm

I did it (unban). :)

<<

Tamerlane

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:39 am

Ok guys thank you. I ensure that I am definitely not a cheater. Feel free to spectate me or to check my stats. When I was playing as Peejay nobody bothered me when I had a killing spree... You dont like my new name ? :)

Greets

<<

Neo

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 am

cussing yes chat log check altho thats about to be reset. You wouldnt last long in MIA. :icon_teeth:
    Word filter epic fail.
    Date Message Server Map
    2010-03-30 19:27:24 fick dicj. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 11:18:15 *censor* THIS. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 10:40:35 poor boy. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 10:18:35 he is. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 10:11:02 switch back pls. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 10:05:35 dunno. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 10:03:30 hello!. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 09:47:34 HEAD. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 09:43:26 your fault. (TKC) Clan - Big Flem's HL2DM Boom Boom Room dm_sniper_flemmv3
    2010-03-30 09:39:57 like cam ping in the bae?.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:42 pm

yeah somatose told me the chat filter wasn't working the other day, he said people were cussing up a storm

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

Neo

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 pm

TKC)Tiempo thanks Ill add you to my friends list. Perhaps I might be able to help out from time to time. Im an admin In POW/MIA. I dont mind adding TKC clan members and or helping them. Anyone can add me.. add TSM . People have been cussing up a storm as TKC crimsonStar said. And going around the word filter when it is working. I think flems needs a bit more watching just because of little things like that. :icon_eyes:

<<

DonJuan

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Neo wrote:TKC)Tiempo thanks Ill add you to my friends list. Perhaps I might be able to help out from time to time. Im an admin In POW/MIA. I dont mind adding TKC clan members and or helping them. Anyone can add me.. add TSM . People have been cussing up a storm as TKC crimsonStar said. And going around the word filter when it is working. I think flems needs a bit more watching just because of little things like that. :icon_eyes:

Agreed, but unfortunately a good chunk of us moved on to Bad Company 2. I still monitor the server using a little admin tool that let's me read chat and such.

<<

ME.

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:11 am

Tamerlane wrote:Ok guys thank you. I ensure that I am definitely not a cheater. Feel free to spectate me or to check my stats. When I was playing as Peejay nobody bothered me when I had a killing spree... You dont like my new name ? :)

Greets

Peejay O_o
    Yes..this guy is a really good player, now i see how you could have mistaken him for an aimbot

ImageImage
    Sometimes measuring the bottleneck can be interpreted in so many ways. The only Thing ATI can render better then Nvidia is BSoD.

Return to Server Visitor Complaints