FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • crashing server

<<

Edge

Post Thu May 06, 2010 8:26 am

crashing server

hi i don't know where to post this im guessing its here but i have a problem i was playing on tkc big flems server and it kept crashing over and over then this dude on the mic "Demented Mickey Mouse" said "hey guys i got a question would you guys get mad if the server crashed like right now" then he said "well i got bad news it's gonna crash" and then it crashed and gave everyone a error saying too many proxies so after everyone come back he on the server again under the name "poodles" and then changed it to "Dr. HAX!!!" and said "sorry guys got more bad news it's gonna crash again" and then he crashed it ONCE again :icon_wowcry: then we all come back and he was under the name "Chicken Little" and said "sorry guys but im gonna crash it again" before he crashed it that time i just left and also he was doing something to the server and it was saying "Paused" no one could move we could just shoot but not move anyways i just wanted to let you guys know so you do something about and i also got his steam ID "STEAM_0:1:24564806" hope you guys can get rid of him people like him is what ruin the fun of the game

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Thu May 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Re: crashing server

Thanks for the info, Edge. Something will be done once an admin reads this thread.

Chicken Little's HlstatsX CE profile:
    http://tkc.clanservers.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=9847

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage

Return to Server Visitor Complaints