FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Iv'e been banned for nothing twice.

<<

ectoplasm

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:32 am

Iv'e been banned for nothing twice.

Hi guys i was banned once for him thinking i crashed T's Server and i was banned by Josh and he has no proof of me doing anything and if he is going to ban me for thinking i crashing a server he better show the proof. And the second time that i got banned was for no reason and i have no idea it just said Disconnecting hacking... I have no clue why i am banned and want to know why and i want proof from josh that i crashed server Ghost Recon said Josh had it in his email and i want him to post it here for everyone to see i didn't crash server. :icon_evil: And for the second time i got banned i don't know why i was saposabley hacking the game you can check my ip console anything you want i want proof i was hacking. Not an opinion by someone who has no idea of what a hack is... so josh if you see this add on and show me the proof. :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:16 am

Re: Iv'e been banned for nothing twice.

First of all HELL RAZOR you are already banned from our servers Two people confirmed its you and you did crash T3s. I put the ban reason as hacking cause there is no option that says Crashing servers/

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:19 am

Hell Razor to prove it is you look at this thread you posted awhile back.

* Report this post

Banned For Cussing a Hacker

Postby KOD Hell Razor on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:24 am
    I was banned for calling a hacker an effer a week ban :icon_sad: and now i am banned so had no way to tell a admin he was hacking so they could watch him :icon_evil: now this hacker can come back anytime he pleases :icon_there: and i'm still banned he goes under the name .ewR|The New Guyâ„¢ And is steam ID is STEAM_0:1:6054671

Very similar in type of grammar and smilies.

<<

ectoplasm

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm not hell razor its me ectoplasm the guy who went 1vs1 with ghost recon bro... and i was fighting him and was on wall protection for like 3 mins typing to you about the server restart then it crashed and you blamed me for the crash and banned me without a demo or proof and second time i got banned for an obscured reason and accusation of me hacking without a demo or proof. so i was asking if you could post the proof that ghost recon said you had in your email of the server crash if you would to kindly do. Thank You and remember its ectoplasm not hell razor.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:39 pm

ok hell razor we all know its you and I have many that will testify who have you on their friends list and i am done talking to you

<<

ectoplasm

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:39 pm

well since your too blind to see its me ectoplasm why don't you check my i.p on steam... the user name is gagerice2 nickname ectoplasm add me and you will see that its me and then you come on here and post the proof of me crashing the server. and if your going to just turn your back on me and think you can ban me and get away with it then your wrong cause if you wont show proof of me crashing a server then get me admin that will listen. and you can email the proof to him/her and we can talk it over instead of letting your pride get in the way of your wrong. so send me proof on here or to an admin and don't lie anymore im not hell razor add me and you'll see.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 am

YEAH a new account
    new ip
    I know how to do both
    now give up

<<

ghost

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 am

OK HELL RAZOE OR ECTOPLASM....I'm goign to tell you right NOW i DID not SAY that he had it in his email ok..I said he found it in console..SO stop makeing stuff up ok..Please and Thankyou

<<

ectoplasm

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:43 am

well get him to post it and then i will believe that he is telling the truth even tho he is lying because i didn't hack or crash any server and that's why he will not find it unless he photoshoped it so post it here and to josh's statement i wouldn't waste any money on this game to get a new hl2dm. so post it and then you will have a right to ban me until then you should unban me till you get the guts to man up and say you don't have the proof. so you will look like a fool.

<<

KOD Hell Razor

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:29 am

removed because user cant figure out how to not swear

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:07 am

Wow real smart. Hell razor stopped playing Hl2 on the supposed account of this what I wonder is why would Hell Razor just randomly pick today to come on the forums. And why would he defend you . ......

<<

KOD Hell Razor

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:32 am

removed because user cant figure ou how to not swear

<<

ectoplasm

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:36 pm

see hell razor isnt me you noob now why dont you unban me and no offense hell razor but if you did something to get permabanned im sorry mate but thanks for stickin up for me bro... now josh post the proof if you aint got none unbann me thank you mate.

<<

KOD Hell Razor

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:27 am

removed because user cant figure out how to not swear

Return to Server Visitor Complaints