FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Have Been Banned.

<<

Dan

Post Tue May 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Have Been Banned.

Greetings, i was just recently playing your HL2DM Big Flems server last night. After i got off work this evening, i tried to join the server, and realized I'm banned. I'm not 100% sure why I'm banned, but I'm guessing it is maybe for swearing. I'd like to know the exact reason why, and how long the ban is. Thanks...

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13283834

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Wed May 19, 2010 12:16 am

Re: Have Been Banned.

TKC SourceBans wrote:Inappropriate language. 1 week ban.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Wed May 19, 2010 1:20 am

That was by me. I saw you going around the chat filter to swear in the server's chat logs.

<<

Dan

Post Wed May 19, 2010 5:26 am

Yeah, i had a team mate who kept blocking me from going down the ladder and constantly killing me with orbs. So i was a bit furious, anyway cya in a week.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Wed May 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Dan wrote:Yeah, i had a team mate who kept blocking me from going down the ladder and constantly killing me with orbs. So i was a bit furious, anyway cya in a week.

You remember who that teammate was? he was teamkilling you? If you can give us a name we'll keep an eye on him when he plays again.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

Dan

Post Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 am

"Edge"

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Thu May 20, 2010 7:25 am

Dan wrote:"Edge"

hmmm....it's kinda hard to believe that he would do that on purpose...I know that guy pretty well. He doesn't do that sort of thing on purpose, he like to speed orb up the ladder like I do, and it results in TK's if you aren't careful. Anyway I'll watch to see if he's doing it on purpose

*EDIT*

Just looked at the chat logs for that day, he was stuck on the ladder and couldn't move and you said "move you fking jew." He apparently fired a speed orb to get himself unstuck and it resulted in you getting teamkilled.

ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Thu May 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Of course:

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:"move you fking jew."

should result in a warning or a 10 minute ban or something.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Thu May 20, 2010 8:33 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:Of course:

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:"move you fking jew."

should result in a warning or a 10 minute ban or something.

I'm of Jewish decent and took offense to his comment. I read the chat log for that day plus some from him in the past and this isn't the first time he's gone around the chat filter.

<<

Dan

Post Fri May 21, 2010 3:02 am

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:

hmmm....it's kinda hard to believe that he would do that on purpose...I know that guy pretty well. He doesn't do that sort of thing on purpose, he like to speed orb up the ladder like I do, and it results in TK's if you aren't careful. Anyway I'll watch to see if he's doing it on purpose

*EDIT*

Just looked at the chat logs for that day, he was stuck on the ladder and couldn't move and you said "move you fking jew." He apparently fired a speed orb to get himself unstuck and it resulted in you getting teamkilled.

Yeah, that was the excuse he used.... And when i went to toss a nade to try to "unstick" him, he tosses it back at me with grab gun. Then proceeded to block the ladder multiples times after that. So the whole "stuck" excuse is not going to convince me. Also, where i died afterwards was from me killing myself with a grenade i tossed. The team killing from him took place later that evening.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Fri May 21, 2010 3:49 am

Dan wrote:
    (TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:

*EDIT*

Yeah, that was the excuse he used.... And when i went to toss a nade to try to "unstick" him, he tosses it back at me with grab gun. Then proceeded to block the ladder multiples times after that. So the whole "stuck" excuse is not going to convince me. Also, where i died afterwards was from me killing myself with a grenade i tossed. The team killing from him took place later that evening.

Like I said, I find it hard to believe that he was purposely teamkilling, but I'm not just gonna blow this off and say "no way, could never happen" and be irresponsible. I'll keep an eye on him.

ImageImage

Return to Server Visitor Complaints