FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • I WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON FROM BROWN MAN AND I AM PISSED

<<

Bacon Bits

Post Sat May 22, 2010 5:05 pm

I WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON FROM BROWN MAN AND I AM PISSED

Hello my name is Tom and I was recently banned from the HL2DM Server Squids for no reasons what so ever. I join the game and the first thing I hear from Brownman is saying "ßαcoи ßìτs|ђ|change your name!!!!" I ask him why I should change my name but he doesn't give me a sufficient answer, but instead says you know why its inappropriate and several times i told him i don't know why. I know about your no cursing rule so i didn't curse but just waited for him to respond, he than changed my name for no reason and i changed it back. I asked two other people who were in the server at the moment, Kivo, and Doctor. They said that they didn't see anything wrong with the name but to just change it or he will ban you. Do you see anything wrong with Bacon Bits a food and H which stands for the clan im in (CSS Clan) which is name Hostile. I tried to tell him this but he didn't listen and changed my name again. Me being irate changed my name to F*** YOU?!?! I know I shouldn't have done this but getting your name changed, being kicked, and being set on fire gets you mad. SO PLEASE unban me or give me a sufficient reason of why i was banned.

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Sat May 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Re: I WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON FROM BROWN MAN AND I AM PISSED

First i asked to change the last part of your name and you said "no" you 're not gonna change it because you want to know what is wrong about it, i told you that you know what is wrong about it and you asked two other players the same question and one of them( Doctor Death ) told you that it's not up to him but to the admin and you can get ban for the last part of your name : http://tkc.clanservers.com/stats/hlstat ... ayer=16341 (2010-05-22 11:49:21 it's not up to us dude but the admin. )-->(2010-05-22 12:23:14 u can get ban for that. ).
    After i burned you and kicked you out you joined the game again with the same name and i asked you again to change it but you decided to change it to "**CK YOU?!?!", you know that we have rules so what do you think i was going to do? I banned for one one day.
    If you know the rules you have to follow them. Peace man. :)

<<

»mk(stéálthÉnigma)

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sat May 22, 2010 7:01 pm

I dont see anything in your original name that comes back as profanity from any slang sites (UrbanDictionary FTW!!!!). I dont know what BMan saw, but changing your name to F*You was irresponsible.

Your ban will end today, as it was only for 1 day. I am not an admin and I was not there, so I have to leave this call to BMan and the clan leaders if needed.

SwagInYourAO
    CPU: Intel i5-750 2.67GHz (TurboBoost) Memory: 8GB DDR3 1337MHz GPU: ATi Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 OCed 840MHz-Core 1040MHz-Mem Screen: LG 21" 1600x900
    Image Image
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Sun May 23, 2010 4:37 am

yeah...there is nothing wrong with bacon bits as a name, and how is that bad? did you think "bits" was another way to say "bi*ch" or something? I personally don't see anything wrong with it but yes changing your name to F*CK YOU?!?! was not a good move. lol

oh and btw, squid's hasn't been around for a couple months now. you were banned from flems. :P

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

Neo

Post Mon May 24, 2010 3:37 am

Ya not to side against brownman because Im not doing that but the name bacon bits is hardly a bad name. I think if you ask someone to change their name and they ask you why or whats wrong with it then an explanation should be forthcoming so that the person can understand why they are being asked to change a name. Not a "you know whats wrong with it " answer".

<<

DonJuan

Post Mon May 24, 2010 10:43 pm

This has been worked out. T3 could you lock this thread.

Return to Server Visitor Complaints