FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Josh

<<

Dracula

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Banned For a Admin Claiming....

I was Hellraiser i don't understand why i was banned for something I'm not and as far as something about crashing a server i haven't ever crashed a server and i don't know how and I've never went under a different name on TKC server and also i haven't ever played on T3's server I've only ever played on Squidward's and Big Flem's if someone could please explain to me who this somewhat Hellraiser is and explain to me why i was banned it would be very appreciated Thanks :icon_sad:

Trust everyone just don't trust the devil inside of them
    <<

Dracula

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:24 am

Josh

Why did you ban me i have done nothing wrong and that chat you took a screen shot of what is that suppose to mean i am NOT Mr. Duck OR Hellraiser i AM Dracula the only name I've ever went under and another thing i wasn't TKing so i been Blamed for TKing which i haven't been doing I've been blamed of being Hellrasier and I'm not AND I've been blamed for Crashing a server WOW wtf is going on here i have only been playing on this server for what 5 or 10 days and i've been blamed for all this BS that I've never done and blamed for being someone else i mean josh or whatever your name is that stuff u posted means nothing if i owned u in game play and your setting me up or something because i am better than you then you must be like 8 or 9 years old i mean this is just BS i don't understand why ppl even play on your server if you just ban ppl for no reason who ever is the main admin here please revoke Josh's admin powers theres no telling how many other ppl he has banned claiming to be doing something or being Hellraiser and if i stay banned for something i didn't do I'll just warn everyone not to go to the TKC servers unless u wanna get banned by a 8 year old kid that has no clue wtf he's doing :icon_exclaim:

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Josh

Well you were Tking and you are Mr. Duck. Multiple people messaged me about you tking them also if I was 8 or 9 years old I wouldn't be an admin. Your ignorance is a sign of YOUR maturity level.

<<

Dracula

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Dude I wasn't intentionally TKing I had only been in there playing for 30 Minute's and the only TK was Slapper said someone was coming down and he also said an enemy was coming down SO i SHOT 1 speed orb through hall to kill enemy and i accidentally TKed Slapper with the orb but it was a accident and then slapper starts freaking out over a accident saying i done it on purpose Jerk McDuff was in base also he's my witness that i didn't intentionally TK Slapper accident's happen

PS. Who is Hellraiser Josh because slapper and you was at first claiming i was him

BTW Josh sorry for my misunderstanding about you being a 8 year old now I'm pretty sure your 18 or older I'm just not pleased with a ban on me a PERMANENT ban for no reason i mean i did ACCIDENTALLY TK Slapper but i don't think i should be Permanent banned for that BECAUSE it was A accident and as i said once before you can ask Jerk McDuff it wasn't a intentional TK so maybe for a accident TK i should only get a 1 day ban not a permanent ban

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:51 pm

I am done discussing this with you.

<<

Dracula

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 pm

This is just BS i have done absolutely NOTHING wrong and yet i get Permanent banned for crashing a server which i didn't do then you say i was on forums lying about u idiot i've never even been on this forum this is my first time so who is in charge here who is MAIN admin if main admin see this post please send me a message

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 pm

I changed it to a week

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Dracula wrote:Why did you ban me i have done nothing wrong and that chat you took a screen shot of what is that suppose to mean i am NOT Mr. Duck OR Hellraiser i AM Dracula the only name I've ever went under and another thing i wasn't TKing so i been Blamed for TKing which i haven't been doing I've been blamed of being Hellrasier and I'm not AND I've been blamed for Crashing a server WOW wtf is going on here i have only been playing on this server for what 5 or 10 days and i've been blamed for all this BS that I've never done and blamed for being someone else i mean josh or whatever your name is that stuff u posted means nothing if i owned u in game play and your setting me up or something because i am better than you then you must be like 8 or 9 years old i mean this is just BS i don't understand why ppl even play on your server if you just ban ppl for no reason who ever is the main admin here please revoke Josh's admin powers theres no telling how many other ppl he has banned claiming to be doing something or being Hellraiser and if i stay banned for something i didn't do I'll just warn everyone not to go to the TKC servers unless u wanna get banned by a 8 year old kid that has no clue wtf he's doing :icon_exclaim:

Wow the only thing I want to say here is nice run-on sentence Dracula. \m/(>.<)\m/

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sun May 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Old topic.. no need to start posting here again.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to Server Visitor Complaints