FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • bein called a hack is annoyin.

<<

ghost

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:03 am

bein called a hack is annoyin.

Hay Guys.I understand how some people who are new to this game and they think i hack.Then when it comes from experienced players like King doesn't say i hack...but he says stuff like..Wow Ghost how did u know i was there,aimbot maybe.And im just sick and tired of this bs people give me.If you think i hack ban me the.I love playing on squids and flems and all the other TKC servers.But it's just annoying.So just do em a favor and ban me if you think i hack.

<<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Re: bein called a hack is annoyin.

so now you know what being annoyed feels like. and your right i have never called u a hack. i have however questioned some things you have done. im not gonna deny it and i have that right. the time u mention the aimbot thing was when u jumped outta the hole in the base facing the back wall and shot me with crossbow in the opposite direction. only an idiot wouldnt wonder what was going on. i dont call u a hack becuz i cant prove it. that doesnt mean i cant suspect nething.

<<

oscar2

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 am

Hi Ghost you hack!!! I’m not sure if this post was directed at me in anyway but please help me understand what’s got you so upset, I play with you 3 or 4 times a week and just about every time one of us is calling the other a hack. I thought we were just joking around and having some fun on the server. I did not think you really thought I was hacking because I was just kidding with you when I said you were a hack. If I have made you fell bad I’m sorry about that but if you are that sensitive about what people think about you maybe you should try not calling other people hacks and maybe they will not call you one. :icon_lol:

<<

(TKC) Stugots

Post Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:25 am

As i recall ghost, everytime you get killed you call the player a hack and complain. Dont for a second call any TKC members out, especially King who has the knowledge and experience to suspect if someone is cheating. You are a young kid and have a lot to learn, especially respecting others who are older than you.

<<

ghost

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:47 am

Stugots me and wolf play around....but i dont do taht anymore that was a long time ago..and i didnt say it every time i died...and it usually wasnt me saying it(probaly was my lil brother)...but anyways....Josh has tried to vac ban me in the past but now we r cool...but now peopel still call me a hack cuz i am doin better all of the sudden...im just done with it.

<<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:54 am

who is ghost?

ghost recon? -

Supercharged
    I don't mind if she whines, it means i'm getting blown

About to be BANNED - YaaaaaaaY! -.-
    <<

ghost