FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • kicked from sqd dm server

<<

Nebulous

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:26 pm

kicked from sqd dm server

I tried to talk to T3 on steam, but figured i'd post here as well.

i was kicked from the squad deathmatch servers you are running for your tournament thing for most rounds played etc.

Well, the reason I was kicked that was given was that I play too well and he claimed that the server empties when I log on.

I was in contention for rounds played with the guy in the lead(chui), but now I am far behind because of being kicked and told "i havent decided if im going to ban you yet"

Was wondering if I am able to continue playing on your servers as I do enjoy my time there or if you would rather me not. I dont mind either way, I just figured I'd ask to see if I can try to get back into that competition but also still be able to pub on your servers as I am still competing in WOGL and i'd like to keep my shot somewhat for that with a few pub rounds here and there.

The admin was DonJuan I believe if I'm remembering the name correctly.

It is your server and its your rules so if you dont want me there then no biggie i wont play there, just figured i'd give you a shout.

Thanks!

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Re: kicked from sqd dm server

Yes this player is good.. but unless he's really killing our server let him play. He would like the chance to win a free game. If he's really dominating and causing people to bail, I suggested he goes pistols only until things settle down (that's what I do). If he is following the rules otherwise, I think he should be able to play. If you know for a fact that people are leaving because of him, and it's quite a few people, then ask him to tone it down until some better players show up.

These are the most difficult situations to deal with, but as long as Nebulous understands that as long as he's running people off, he can't win the free game anyway and adjusts his game, then I think we'll all be ok. :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:05 pm

I tried talking to you about it afterwards and you bounced. I guess you've talked to T3 since, so no need to add anything else.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 am

First off, I want to say you have a great attitude towards this situation. Most others probably would have cussed out the admins and gotten themselves banned, but you handled yourself very maturely. Thank you for that. As for the "killing the server," just try what T3 suggested if it doesn't bother you too much. I myself would find trying pistols only fun ;)

Thanks for posting, and good luck going for the free game!

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage

Return to Server Visitor Complaints