FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • sexual abuse

<<

swag

Post Wed May 06, 2009 3:08 am

sexual abuse

I was on a TKC server and was playing with guy named dr.strangelove when i revieved this comment from him on my steam group. "kelly sucks long ones.And the other night she told me she was a lez and only like chicks" im under 18 so I was just wondering if you guys could tell him to stop I already deleted the comment but below i took screenshot of it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Wed May 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: sexual abuse

Ok.. well to be perfectly honest, assuming this isn't a scam..

We can only do our best to control what's going on on our game servers. Can't really control what people are saying in Steam. However if he, or anyone, is verbally abusing you on our servers, please contact a server admin ASAP and we will take care of it. If you aren't sure who they are, ask any TKC member (the players with TKC tags) and they should be able to help you.

Thanks.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Wed May 06, 2009 10:00 pm

If that really offends you, you need to stay far, far away from the interweb :icon_rolleyes:

Supercharged
    I don't mind if she whines, it means i'm getting blown

About to be BANNED - YaaaaaaaY! -.-
    <<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed May 06, 2009 10:42 pm

sorry kelly this was probably my fualt that guy hates me and your on my friends list.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Wed May 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Of course the intelligence of the comment is staggering. If you just ignore the obvious 6th grade humor and look at the content.. she sucks long ones and yet is a lesbian who only likes chicks. Wow, just wow.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Fri May 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Happy, it doesnt matter if that offends her or not it has no place on our servers. I was the one who actually invited dr. strangelove to our clan. he caused himself not to be let in and i am now regretting it. purposely attacking another member of the gaming community is not funny, its not right and it will have no place in our community. If u talk to strange ( and he told me u do) plz let him know that this needs to stop. there are plenty of other servers that dont care what is said and what goes on. We are trying to keep our servers civil and so far it seems to be working for the most part and they are usually pretty busy because people like having a friendly environment in which to game.

<<

sirce

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:16 am

This seems that it would be partly trying to keep our servers as clean as we possibly can.
    It is really hard to stop what everyone says, however like squid and the rest say if players would get in contact with any admin there they will be glad to assist you in what help you need along these lines.

<<

Nemesis

Post Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 am

I did notice his comments. Although they are immature and disrespectful there is nothing any of us could do except make the personal decision to be acquaintances with the guy or not. BTW kelly, you may want to take off the pictures of yourself if you do not want to deal with the negative attention that they bring. It may seem unfair but its just realistic to see that a video game community consists of young males who are too busy spending time playing video games than talking to females in real life so when they see a female online they get nutty. Just a suggestion.

Return to Server Visitor Complaints