FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • 04072011 rpoblem

<<

AXMarine

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 am

04072011 rpoblem

We had a problem on your server last night that caused the server to empty out when it is normally full. There was one player named OVERKIll that was sitting in the main and blowing all the assets up so no one could catch a ride out of the main. I hate complaining but this isn't the first time he has done this. He is ruining your rep as a great server and should be banned. How can I become and admin on your server? I am on your server everyday and enjoy it as do many of my clan members. I am 1 of 4 owners/leader of the Vantechworld clan. I am 48 years old and live in Southern California and a former Marine. You can check us out at www.vantechworld.com. I am a leader listed as USUFFERII. IF it takes donating alittle above and beyond let me know. Thats for a great server.

<<

TarHeelDead

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: 04072011 rpoblem

We'll see what we can do, thanks for the heads up. As you can tell we don't always have an admin on the server but we don't normally allow others to buy admin rights (I'm not an admin but that is from what I've seen).

CPU: i5-760 (stock w/turbo boost) RAM: 2x2GB G.SKILL Ripjaw 1333MHz (7-7-7-21) Video Card: XFX 5770 1GB HD: WD Black 1TB, WD Blue 500GB PSU: OCZ Modstream Pro 600W Screen: HANNS-G 20 in HDMI
    <<

dflynn

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Guild Wars 2

Steam Name: dflynn222

BF3 Soldier: dflynn222

BF4 Soldier: dflynn222

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 am

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and I have delt with it, this isn't the first time he's done this, I have kicked him before for doing the same thing.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
    <<

earth7man

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

<<

AXMarine

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks guys, Ya it can be a real pain with smacktards. We ran our own servers for many years and understand that admins can't always be on. I was a visiting admin on the SOG servers because I was on there more than they were...lol Well I have made your server my place to play as has a few of my cohorts...Enjoy playing with all you guys, but Boo needs to learn how to fly...lol

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 am

AXMarine wrote: Well I have made your server my place to play as has a few of my cohorts...Enjoy playing with all you guys, but Boo needs to learn how to fly...lol

And he also needs to learn not to spam the AA gun from the uncap when there's a sniper playing...like me :P HEADSHOT

Was actually funny...he was spamming the AA gun, I picked him off from C with my M95 SA and said "gotcha." Then he spawns, gets in the heli and kills me and says "gotcha." Then I spawn and take him out with tracer + RPG. He wasn't too happy :icon_rebel:

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

I'll be back to Montreal in a few days so i'm going to do my best to be there(Atacama, Conquest, SQDM, Vietnam, Big Flem) as long as i can (like i used to before). :)

Return to Server Visitor Complaints