Post Tue May 26, 2009 3:39 am

Re: Why?

Guys, I don't really know what's been brewing and whatnot, but if you have 4 people getting on one of our servers impersonating Josh, and then TKing people because, A) they think it's funny or B) are trying to do more damage to Josh's rep, then I'd say they don't deserve to play on our servers anymore. If they DO happen to get reinstated at some future date, I'd say do your best not to do something like that again because i've personally had about enough of this childish crap and will make sure you are perm banned.

As to the back and forth in some of these threads, I just don't understand someone outside of TKC coming to OUR forums and jumping on someones back? Your worth in this world has absolutely nothing to do with your prowess at this, or any game. It doesn't make you superior in anyway other than the skill you acquired after countless hours wasted in front of a computer. If anyone feels this somehow entitles them to belittle someone else, or that it gives them some extra special keen insight into this clan, gaming community, or relationships in general, then you are sadly mistaken. I welcome anyone to this forum and our servers, but if you can't behave yourselves as we think you should, then by the power given to us by being the server owners, we will remove the disruption.

It is my job to do my very best to maintain a civil gaming environment. Not an easy thing to do when about 80% of your clientele are very hormonal, prepubescent boys. Not to mention that all of us have lives outside what we do here, but I will do my best. If there is an injustice, king, oscar2, or van keizer will investigate it. In this case, I see nothing wrong. The lengths of the bans might change. I need to talk to the other clan leaders first. As for my words, they are for anyone who has visited the forums in the past or in the future.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage