FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Wrong ban..

<<

Neo

Post Wed May 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Re: Wrong ban..

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:It doesn't matter who is team killing they will be banned. If you see someone who appears to be above the law then gather your proof and come to me, kingloser, van keizer, or oscar2 and tell us about. I'd like to know what admins are on the server at the time the incidient occured, if they knew what was going on and didn't do anything about it (with proof or reliable witnesses), and who was breaking the rules.

Anything short of proof and/or good, solid witnesses and it's just your word against theirs and that isn't going to cut it.

As for your claims of not tk'ing and being a victim, I will look into it when I have a chance, but can you tell me why you thought it a good idea to change your name to Josh like those other ppl?

Well as for me wanting anything I do not. Im just saying what happened with me. That I was tk'ed and then banned instantly. Why did I change my name to Josh well just because others did and for no other reason. Same thing when tlike when others for example put pos 3 < in front of names.. it isnt the first time IVe seen it done by others and neither is it always someones name we know. As far as anyone trying to use a name to impersonate TkC Josh.. nobody was using his tag and nobody was trying to impersonate him that I could tell. You cant have five Josh's in one game and all trying to pretend to be someone they are not. Nobody is that dumb and I dont believe that was the idea. But having said that I cant speak for anyone else but myself. And had I been in game for very long I might have more to say but I was tked and then banned. It was fun to me I think it was lighthearted fun and nothing more. It could have been the name Santa Claus and i would have used it. Like I said it for me was just having fun like everyone else. Not trying to do something Im not skilled enough to do. Not trying to DISRUPT the world of TKC ..not trying to cause anyone any harm or cause any trouble. Never have never will. However if I am honestly not doing anything wrong or even close to it and not trying to stir any kind of trouble up and I find myself being banned and blamed for something again I honestly didnt do then well I cant say at that point that I would be so easy to get along with. I would be at that point a never ending disruption. However with that being vented.. I love the slow kill map and all I want to do is what everybody else wants.. to have fun.. thats the point of the game.. and after all its just a game.

<<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Wed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:Oh and I might add, have you talked to him? If not, then apparently you don't care about your ban much because clearly there has to be some resolution there. I'm not just going to start undoing what my admins do if I don't have clear evidence that they were not acting appropriately. I've never known hurtme to abuse his powers and therefore, will not be quickly changing anything. Especially if the person who is affected the most by this, doesn't take the time and effort to talk to the person he offended.

If you have talked to him, I haven't heard about it yet so give me details.

Well I sat and thought about it, his post to me started all the crap. If anyone I posted to was offended they would have replied to me or contacted you. Much like I did.

Supercharged
    I don't mind if she whines, it means i'm getting blown

About to be BANNED - YaaaaaaaY! -.-
    <<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 am

[quote] As far as anyone trying to use a name to impersonate TkC Josh.. nobody was using his tag and nobody was trying to impersonate him that I could tell. You cant have five Josh's in one game and all trying to pretend to be someone they are not. [quote]
    I think it is pretty obivous the were trying to impersonate me and I would really like it if I was kept out of this stuff I am trying to rebuild a destroyed image. This is not target at anyone and its not meant to be a message of aggresion or bad contation.

PreviousNext

Return to Server Visitor Complaints