<<

sirce

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Thu May 28, 2009 8:01 am

Re: Wrong ban..

Lots of insulting going on here!!!!
    I finally read the other 2 pages here not did not realize this had gotten out of hand until Happy chatted with me on my friends list here in steam.
    Neo I`m sure if you are the one innocent in this you will be unbanned but still i wonder why you named yourself josh.
    There were 4 different joshes when i entered the room and the only reason i can think of for all the joshes is that it would cause confusion and maybe be a distraction to do some of the things that all of you do best. Like your speed orbs. How about enlightening me would you please?
    I do back up hurt me on his action and a 2 month ban for the guilty party or parties whichever is more than fair as the rules plainly state no team killing. It does happen sometimes accidental but i do remember being told 2 times about the josh named team killer.
    Listen this needs to stop here right now and lets all go play again like we know we love to do.
    Sirce

<<

Jerk McDuff

Post Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Thing is, if we had an agenda to teamkill, it wouldn't be necessary to change our names to Josh, teamkilling happens all the time. We don't know who the guilty party is, so it's a travesty to not be able to play at my favorite server because I'm banned for 2 months as a result of something I didn't do.

If anyone would have been given a warning, I wouldn't have sitting and guarding the base, I woulda just ran out to avoid being accused. I wasn't literally "involved" in the incident.

Sirce, you were there, and we have no way of telling who exactly did it, maybe you can help me out?

Sure, I've team killed once or twice and been warned accordingly, but I wasn't a part of this orb frenzy. I don't have a reputation for coming to the servers and stirring trouble. I admit changing my name to Josh was a mistake, but I'm not going to admit to something I didn't do, and that is teamkilling.

Actually, I just remembered something. I had already left the server when Don't Hurt Me banned me. Didn't wanna be banned for something I wasn't a part of.

Check the logs.

I hope this is still being reconsidered. Granted, I can hop on another account, but I'd like to clear my name of this crapola too.

Thanks.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Thu May 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Yes, we're all looking at this still.. from hurtme, me, king.. we are. Just be careful what you say until you hear from us some more. Don't make anything worse.

And FYI i had no problem with Jerk's last post.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

ghost

Post Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Sirce same her ei joined when there was abnout 6 Joshes...and then they all started tking me.So it got a lil out of hand,Im on hurtme's side here.

<<

Jerk McDuff

Post Thu May 28, 2009 11:52 pm

"They all"?

How can you tell it was all of them? :icon_rolleyes:

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Fri May 29, 2009 12:14 am

ghost, jerk.. don't start this crap again. ghost especially. Don't come in here after this has died down significantly and then throw gas on the fire. Catch a clue... geez.

<<

Jerk McDuff

Post Fri May 29, 2009 12:17 am

Not gonna go at it with Ghost, his word doesn't mean much now if ever, not gonna put a dent in my chances over him. :icon_eek:

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Fri May 29, 2009 7:24 pm

BTW, and I can't believe I have to say this...

No more personal attacks on these forums or the server. I mean that's just common sense I thought, at least for adults. We all get upset and a lot of us say, or type, things we shouldn't, but I would expect when things settled down there could be some apologies and admissions of wrong doing. Unfortunately that hasn't occurred, and because of that, more than likely these bans will stay on for a while. No one is perm banned however, that has been, or will be changed.

In addition, I believe hurtme has removed Neo's ban.

Maybe next time something like this happens there will be some different responses and therefore, some different outcomes. I don't appreciate attacks from anyone, and quite frankly, if someone has to resort to name calling or personal attacks, then I really don't have any sympathy for those people or their plight.

<<

Neo

Post Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Thankyou T3 and DHM,
    Im grateful that you have decided to life my ban. And suprized that you have done so. And hopefully you had a way of checking things out because I dont want there to be any doubts. Using the name Josh I did just because I saw others doing it but I had no intentions of team killing. Thankyou for seeing it my way. I have also thought about all this and looked at it from your points of view. Thanks again.... Neo :icon_happy:

<<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Fri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:BTW, and I can't believe I have to say this...

No more personal attacks on these forums or the server. I mean that's just common sense I thought, at least for adults. We all get upset and a lot of us say, or type, things we shouldn't, but I would expect when things settled down there could be some apologies and admissions of wrong doing. Unfortunately that hasn't occurred, and because of that, more than likely these bans will stay on for a while. No one is perm banned however, that has been, or will be changed.

Maybe next time something like this happens there will be some different responses and therefore, some different outcomes. I don't appreciate attacks from anyone, and quite frankly, if someone has to resort to name calling or personal attacks, then I really don't have any sympathy for those people or their plight.

That includes your admins too I assume? or can they just go ahead and say whatever and hide behind the almighty ban stick?

Supercharged
    I don't mind if she whines, it means i'm getting blown

About to be BANNED - YaaaaaaaY! -.-
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Fri May 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Mr. Happy Pants wrote:
    (TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:BTW, and I can't believe I have to say this...

That includes your admins too I assume? or can they just go ahead and say whatever and hide behind the almighty ban stick?

Did I say it didn't apply to them? Stop being difficult, and more importantly, try to hold you tongue every once in a while. All of you are old enough and have your own minds. I'm not going to make anyone do anything, I can't, but I take note of what happens, or doesn't happen.

<<

Jerk McDuff

Post Fri May 29, 2009 10:24 pm

He didn't remove Neo's ban. He reduced the duration.

Which is ridiculous considering Neo was the one being teamkilled..

<<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Fri May 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Well if it does include them, why isn't he banned too?
    Also why is the ban 2 months now....

Jerk McDuff wrote:He didn't remove Neo's ban. He reduced the duration.

Which is ridiculous considering Neo was the one being teamkilled..

Well if Neo hadn't stood there and got tk'ed, none of you would have been banned.
    It's only fair he gets banned too.

lololol

Supercharged
    I don't mind if she whines, it means i'm getting blown

About to be BANNED - YaaaaaaaY! -.-
    <<

Thor

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:24 am

I plead same as Jerk. guilty of only changing name to Josh. I did not take part in the team killing and blah blah blah, same as jerk, not about to start a whole new drama so please just include me in w/e shortening of the ban that Jerk receives.

Previous

Return to Server Visitor Complaints