FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Say it here boys.

<<

Neo

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:22 am

Say it here boys.

Just wanted to say to Josh and Ghost that if you boys have something to say to me and you want me to respond I will do it here and not in squids room. You can say anything you want to me here so have at it. But if you do it in squids room Im never going to respond to you period at all. As youve noticed. Ive raised five boys and the youngest is 15 and the oldest is 26. They havent one up'ed me yet and I seriously doubt your going to be able to either . Good luck to both of you. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_arrow:

<<

ghost

Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:19 am

Re: Say it here boys.

why does everyone always say my name,i neevr asked you anything.

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:51 am

Re: Say it here boys.

FYI,
    Here is why everyone always says your name.... all though and however I am not speaking for anyone but myself... If everytime you killed someone and they said WTF , BS or NW<<< no way ) or hack you get my point right .............moving right along .....it would get real old real fast and I now for about a year give or take a month or two have watched and Listened you you both as someone Blows the crap out of you . you both say BS WTF no way What ever and it gets old OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD like old right now ... So here is a recommendation STFU ... Or dont play and if you cant take what you dish out .. and it would seem to me that it takes a hack to know a hack........ But I could be wrong.

PS if your not sure what STFU means IM throught your friends list and I tell you ... no joke its old and you both do it ALL the time

Next

Return to Server Visitor Complaints