Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: T3 and his abuse of authority!

The people I'm getting my information from are other leaders in this clan and have absolutely no reason to dislike you or have anything against you (save for King who I wouldn't blame having something against you). I trust them completely as I know them much better than I know you. I did, as already recorded, try to contact you and it did not work. I too am too busy with other things to try and track you down. Many clan members will be able to tell you that I am almost always working on something clan related and my time to do that is so short nowadays. I much prefer doing that to dealing with someone who is making it hard to contact them (when compared to everyone else). That being said, in the future I will try to make sure I have a good email address and can contact people easily before they join the clan.

Now to address your excuses or responses:

1) I understand working many hours and I respect that, however there have been many times we were in the middle of some event and you were on Flem's server playing. Even with advertisements scrolling from the IRC-Bot or the game server adverts, yet you didn't come play with us. I'm not looking to kick people out of the clan, I just want to be able to play and have fun with them. You not taking the effort to know what's going on and show up is a problem because we don't want other clan members to think that's ok. I do understand that things were different in the clan before I came along so many months ago, but Flem and Squid liked what I was doing and told me to run with it. I think it was clear fairly early on that things were changing and new rules were being implemented.

2) I accept that you didn't know and therefore placed no emphasis on being registered and joining us over here.

3) For all I know you've been a good server admin but we do have some rules and procedures in place and those weren't followed, i.e. being on the server admins forum.

4) "I have only tried to show you the same respect you have showed me". I didn't start this thread making claims of abuse of your authority or your lack of common sense, or your lack of being a good clan member, or [insert some other disrespectful commentary here]. You did that. I didn't make claims of you being a dictator or some kind of crazy with power leader who many members are upset with. You did that. I didn't call other clan members liars. You did that. Here is what I did.. after several attempts to contact a member who wasn't living up to the standards we've placed on membership, I kicked them from the clan. In an email to Flem I said, if this person comes back to me and gives me a good email address, joins the forums and says he'll try to make it when he can, I would reconsider and let him back in the clan. That is what I did.

5) Although you called it 4 again.. Yes, unnamed. Because they didn't give me the right to drag their name into this and I'd probably prefer they didn't get involved as it is between you and me, however that is up to them. Once again I have no reason to lie to you but I do enjoy the fact that you enjoy implying that I am, as if your membership, or lack thereof, makes enough difference to me that I have to lie about you.

I'm quite sure I wouldn't want to own up to the accusations either as they don't make you look too good. And if you don't remember, that's a good reason too. I just have no reason to doubt what I've been told. Once again however I am willing to put this behind us and move forward but if you continue attacking my character or what I do around here, I'm really not going to be in the mood to reinstate you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

»mk(stéálthÉnigma)

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 am

I do not wish to butt into this conversation but I do wish to say to Carleon that it stinks to see you out of (TKC). I do hope that you will continue to play on Flem's as you are a great person to play with.

SwagInYourAO
    CPU: Intel i5-750 2.67GHz (TurboBoost) Memory: 8GB DDR3 1337MHz GPU: ATi Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 OCed 840MHz-Core 1040MHz-Mem Screen: LG 21" 1600x900
    Image Image
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:02 am

Carleon has since been reinstated.. however I still have to get his info to get him back on the server with tags.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Previous

Return to Server Visitor Complaints