FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • T3 and his abuse of authority!

<<

CARLEON

Post Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:57 pm

T3 and his abuse of authority!

I just wanted to post some things that are going on which I think need to be addressed.... First off not to long ago I received an email from T3 stating that he didn't think many of the TKC members knew who I was, because I didn't post in the forums. (and I will not deny that) I can tell you the reason i wasn't posting in the forums, is because I usually (before i got laid off) worked anywhere from 60 to 70 hrs a week, so i would only get a limited time to get on the computer; and while i was lucky enough to be home, and on my computer, I wanted to play! not post messages in the forum.... The end of the email said if I didn't comply, and use the forums I would be kicked out of TKC. I was a little shocked to read this email, to say the least.. So the first thing i did was go to our website and tried to post something in the forum, so arrived to the site tried to log in with the name and password I originally joined with, I was then greeted with a message that said my account was deactivated so no big deal I'll reactivate it. WRONG! get another message saying that an email was sent to the account on file and to follow the link to reactivate my account... So I log in to my email, NOTHING so checked my spam nothing, then I proceed to try those steps to reactivate account another 27 times with no avail... So I said well then if I can't post in the forums, I'll at least help financially and start another TKC server, so I tell Josh I want to start another server, and he tells me that's good I'll send you a link, so TKC will get a free month for me starting a server with gameservers.com (so great I'll get the clan a free month paid, and another server to do whatever with) So josh help me set that all up, Thank again to Josh. So to make a really long story short I just wanted everyone to know the whole story, so they can make their own judgments. I continue to play on the server then I notice my admin rights are gone then my tag is stripped from me, so I'm like that's a little funny so i ask Flem who I've been playing with since day one of starting TKC and he said he would talk to t3 and get it taken care of, so I wait and he said he emailed him and all that, wait some more then a week later I find out that I supposedly have cussed kinglosers wife out????! and I am blown away!? I have never ever ever ever cussed kinglosers wife out to be honest, to my knowledge I don't think i have even played with her.... So I do not know who fabricated this bologna up... So now it has changed from me not posting but me being accused of cussing kinglosers wife out?!! and none of this has been brought to my attention, and all I want to say about it, is that if this can happen to me it could happen to any TKC member. Hopefully out of all of my friends on here, and I think I have played and befriended 90% of the clan (except t3) who I never once have seen on Flem's or Squid's.. someone can vouch for me, because I would do it for you... I will say that I have heard a lot of stories about t3 threatening other members and I do not think it is FAIR. PERIOD. If any member on here has been accused of something I think as a member of the clan it should be your RIGHT, as a clan member, first off, to be NOTIFIED of what ever it may be that your being accused of,(I think that's a good start) secondly to be able to state your side of the story if there is even a side, before you are put on probation or before having your membership stripped from you. I also think the clan members should be able to vote and have a say so to. what is going on now seems like a dictatorship to me not an organized clan!? :icon_exclaim:

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 am

Re: T3 and his abuse of authority!

Ah what do we have here, carleon decided to join the clan, and try to start something up all at the same time, how awesome. Well, here we go.

First off, I'm surprised you say you got an email from me as I thought every single email I ever sent you, trying to get you more involved, bounced back to me due to the account being bogus. I'm not sure when you got that particular email from me, but I'm sure it's true as I have on 2 or 3 occasions tried to contact you about your lack of participation. I am also surprised to hear you've had such problems getting on the forums. Yet when you lose your admin and get booted from the clan, well now it would seem you figured it all out, so I suppose that was some pretty fortunate timing, good for you.

Now moving on, trying to take what you've brought up in order... Is Josh a clan leader? Is he really the one who you should be going to with ideas on how you can contribute? I mean if you had come to me I'd of told you we didn't need another HL2DM server. We have 3 and only 2 of them are popular. If we had 3 popular HL2DM servers then yeah, maybe we'd want a 4th, but since this game is older and the fan base continues to shrink, I think your money could of been better spent elsewhere. As has been posted, to be an official TKC server, all access information has to be turned over to the clan leaders so we can set it up as close to the other servers as possible including mod's and such. But hey, the thought was there apparently so that is good.

Next point. Because you haven't been active with the clan outside of showing up on flem or squids server to play, you weren't aware of all the requirements that have been handed down over time to our server admins. We've had a couple of server admin meetings to discuss these changes but you never managed to make those so I guess you were unaware. You have apparently also missed the requirements of all members of the clan that they have to remain active BEYOND playing on the servers. A real effort has to be made to come to the events we plan though a lot of people have other things to do at those times and that is understandable. I guess my problem with your membership is, you never have shown up to ANYTHING that I can remember. In all these months, closing in on a year soon, you haven't joined your clan mates for a single dang thing. You hadn't even registered for the forums until recently, and if you had trouble you could of come to me just like everyone else does if they can't figure something out or are having some difficulty.

On to Kingloser's wife.. nothing has 'changed', I don't need to change my tactics and take a different path to justify anything I'm doing, so no, the deal with Kingloser's wife is something that happened many months ago, and at that time I choose not to do anything about it but I never forgot. I have no doubt that you don't remember cussing at her as it was so long ago and from the things I've heard, you cussing at someone might not be so uncommon, but I haven't necessarily seen that firsthand so I don't know. Rest assured however, you cussing at King's wife DID happen. Apparently you don't have a memory that extends back much beyond 3 months if you think you've never seen me on the server, but whatever, I hear vitamin C is good for that.

I find it very interesting that "many" have said that I've "threatened them"? I'm not sure what you're talking about, but if someone isn't living up to the standards set forth for the membership of TKC then yeah, I'm in a position to let them know that if they can't do what's expected of them, we'll have to let them go. In the future, if there is one, if you want to be notified of what's going on, try using a valid email and posting on the forums you don't have time for. TKC isn't about playing on flem's or squid's, wearing a tag, and that being it. No one is asking anyone to post 20 times a day, but if you checked the boards once or twice a week, and posted here and there, well then, at least we'd know you were somewhat interested in us and we'd be able to better communicate.

I'm sorry you feel as though I'm being abusive by following the rules that have been set down for the clan. Being a day 1 TKC doesn't mean you don't have to live by the same requirements as everyone else. I think if you were more aware of what was going on you'd of known you could come to me with your problems or concerns and I'd of done my best to deal with them and help. Of course, only if I wasn't busy abusing the members and the good name of TKC.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

CARLEON

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:14 am

What are you talking about t3? First off, for your info I AM using a VALID email account.... PERIOD YOu sent me one email about posting in the forum... And secondly don't talk about my memory you don't know me, as you have hardly ever played on the servers at least while I am playing. I have a memory like an elephant an I can assure you I NEVER CUSSED anyone out since I have been a member of the clan. PERIOD I enforce the rules on the server, and the one I enforce most, is the no cussing policy. You have never tried to contact me but that one time' or I would have gotten the email. This is my email mattoo_g@comcast.net why don't you go ahead and shoot me an email you will see it isn't a "BOGUS" email account if it was I wouldn't be writing this you now considering this email account is from my internet provider, and if the account wasn't working that would mean I don't have any internet!.. Secondly I am not the only one to have this problem with not getting emaisl to reactive your account, If you do not believe me just ask Eyerock he has had the same problem, and he isn't the only person I have heard having the same problem.I don't know if your memory is bad or what as I just wrote in my last post, was that I worked 60-70 hrs a week, and that was my reason for not posting in this forum,anything I have needed to express I have done so chatting while playing on the server. I do not know what gives you the right to call all of the shots this is the TKC clan not T3's clan. I was personally invited to join the clan by Flem himself. I don't know what your problem with me is, I don't know if you get your rocks off by kicking me out or putting me on probation, but I do not have the time or energy to argue with you. I just think if you needed something from me you could have easily hopped on the server and told me, since you do play there! I have given you my email address and if you can not reach me (which there should be NO reason you can't contact me on that email) here is another email mattoo1977@gmail.com.

I would love to talk to you and kinglosers wife to see what all this nonsense of me cussing her out is all about. I think that would have been the appropriate way of resolving this issue. So please get in touch so we can get this straightened out.

<<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:35 am

For starters the thing that happened with my wife happened quite a while ago. Not exactly sure when but it would be a safe bet to say 7-8 months ago. THe issue was that there were several people on the server saying sh1t and azz. You also said it once, when she told you and the others to not swear you told her to mind her own business but in not those words. she cant be 100% sure you swore at her but did tell her to piss off and thats the whole thing of being disrespectful to another clan memeber especially one thats trying to inforce the rules. As to the rest noone claims you have to post several hundred times. a little participation is all were asking. we are a clan not a tag, plain and simple. and i also believe that alot of the other members agree because this is repeated all over these boards by everyone and everyone says there proud to be in the clan and are happy with how its being run. i dont know why the emails kept bouncing back but they did. your box might have been full or whatever but there is no lie there. as for this being tkc clan that is absolutely true. however within the clan there is still a hierarchy which includes flem squid t3 myself van keizer and oscar. we have put forth these rules and guidelines to help make the clan more active and more friendly and more of a clan and not just a bunch of people who play on a sniper map. Most other members dont have a problem trying to be more friendly and helpful. The forums help us communicate many things and its also a way to let each other know about problems.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:36 am

The emails have bounced back on at least 2 occasions. You better check your account to make sure you don't have a problem because I have no reason to lie to you. Kingloser was aware of the times I tried to contact you and that it failed. In fact he might of even been CC'ed on one or two of those, not sure.

The problem with not being able to reset passwords on this forums was solved probably 2 months ago. And I don't have to ask Eyerock if he had the problem as he handled it the way he should of, he came to me and told me what was happening. When I had a chance, I tracked down the problem and fixed it. During that time a few people had to come to me and I had to manually reset their passwords. Something I would of done for you as well if need be.

As for your excuses about not doing anything but playing, they don't cut it. You don't know how many times we've been playing CTF as a clan, and I fire up HLSW, or I look in our IRC channel and see you playing on Flem's or Squid's. What was the problem at that point? If there was a problem, I should of known about it so I could help, or at least know that you couldn't make it for whatever reason. This is about you not taking part, at some point, you could of participated. If you were playing CTF or coming to any of our inner clan scrimmages, back when we had them, posting on the forums wouldn't of been so important BEYOND making sure you were reading the server admin's forum.

Now to what gives me the right... I'm a freakin' CLAN LEADER! You are right, it's not T3's clan, it's TKC, and I help run it, you don't. As you said, Flem himself many, many months ago handed me the reign's to the clan and told me to have at it. I built this website, put the forums up, maintained the servers and tried to help organize events for our members. Are you really so unaware as to not know my standing in the clan? Do you know that Kingloser is a clan leader? oscar2? Van Keizer? Did you know that Stugots is the Division Leader over CTF and HL2DM? Did you know that probably the first 4 or 5 months we had eLitE (oh i'm sorry do you know what eLitE is?) that I won the tags? I did that by playing many hours on Flem, Squid's and my server. So if you didn't see me, well, I'm not sure why because I was there. What gives me the right? Well beyond Flem and Squid saying I do, and the fact that my title inside the clan would seem to indicate I do, and the hundreds of hours I've spent working for the clan, I guess not a thing.

As for getting together with King and his wife, that is out of my hands, my feeling is she might not be so willing to deal with you, but I'll leave that to her.

P.S. DRAMA RULES!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 am

ban for both of you, 2 months each

Supercharged
    I don't mind if she whines, it means i'm getting blown

About to be BANNED - YaaaaaaaY! -.-
    Next