FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Banning for no reason

<<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Re: Banning for no reason

and one more thing why do you have to ban me i was not the only one that TKied( by accident) alot of people do that on purpose and i didnt
    what am i supposed to do if i accidently hit the wrong button at the wrong time?
    and one of the TK was not me it was this guy trying to TK me(kadeer) and he missed

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Let me ask you something.. if people are TK'ing how do you think you should handle it? Do you think threats of retaliation are a good idea? Maybe an eye for an eye, someone TK'ed you so you get to TK them? No. If you are having a problem and you can't find an admin, you come to this forum and you post a complaint and give us as many details as possible about the person you were having problems with. We will investigate and if we find anything we'll take care of it. You didn't handle it like that. Now we have someone who we find more trustworthy because he spends time with us at our events, etc following the rules by coming here to report that you are causing problems. This is a person trying to become a candidate in TKC and has no reason to lie because if found out, he'd be finished with TKC before it even started. To me the choice is clear on who to trust. You also have a history with us and have served 2 previous bans. We don't warn repeat offenders, we ban. And the ban lengths will continue to grow until you are no longer allowed on our servers.

I'd suggest next time you have a problem, you learn from this and report the problems and let us try to dole out any discipline necessary.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:25 pm

nacho just TKied my brother on squidward's boom boom room

Last edited by ikillyou752 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    <<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:26 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:Let me ask you something.. if people are TK'ing how do you think you should handle it? Do you think threats of retaliation are a good idea? Maybe an eye for an eye, someone TK'ed you so you get to TK them? No. If you are having a problem and you can't find an admin, you come to this forum and you post a complaint and give us as many details as possible about the person you were having problems with. We will investigate and if we find anything we'll take care of it. You didn't handle it like that. Now we have someone who we find more trustworthy because he spends time with us at our events, etc following the rules by coming here to report that you are causing problems. This is a person trying to become a candidate in TKC and has no reason to lie because if found out, he'd be finished with TKC before it even started. To me the choice is clear on who to trust. You also have a history with us and have served 2 previous bans. We don't warn repeat offenders, we ban. And the ban lengths will continue to grow until you are no longer allowed on our servers.

I'd suggest next time you have a problem, you learn from this and report the problems and let us try to dole out any discipline necessary.

i didnt try to TK the guy who did TK me it was another guy by accident and that guy did accept my apology and nacho came here and put a comment about me and i didnt even TK him

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:29 pm

ikillyou752 wrote:nacho just TKied my brother on squidward's boom boom room

Well how convenient.

<<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:30 pm

i know he is TKing people and he is Telling that people are TKing him
    T3 i am not trying to be rude but you can not beleive people these days at all exept if you had seen it with your own eyes

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Well if he's lying, he will be found out and banned. Until then I have more faith in what he's saying than you.

<<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Tking starts when some one shoots an orb by purpose or by thinking an enemy is comming down and it was noton purpose or run into someone while they are putting a slam and those 2 have happned to me today and i lost alot of points from that.
    some people like to lie alot and get people in trouble
    they say someone is comming down and there is no one comming exept for a teammate and that happned to me today. i did hear someone saying someone is comming down so i shot an orb and it accidently hit 2 of my teammates that were trying to come to base but didnt tell me or anyone that they were comming down and i shoot speed orbs all the time when someone is comming so it TKied them(i dont recall Tking nacho because he was behind me the whole time)

Last edited by ikillyou752 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:38 pm

You know, it's amazing, I don't think we've ever had someone get banned 3 times and they were completely innocent every time. Something tells me that where there is smoke, you're going to find fire. I just don't buy this whole, in the wrong place at the wrong time, stuff. Why would people always single you out to harass? I think it might just be because there is some truth in what is being reported, what do you think?

<<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:43 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:You know, it's amazing, I don't think we've ever had someone get banned 3 times and they were completely innocent every time. Something tells me that where there is smoke, you're going to find fire. I just don't buy this whole, in the wrong place at the wrong time, stuff. Why would people always single you out to harass? I think it might just be because there is some truth in what is being reported, what do you think?

there is some truth in that but i do belive that all the stories have been somehow made up against the person they are reporting i did Tk someone but it was by accident( the TKing part is true but the on purpose part is not). and i am not lying because lying is against my relegion (muslim). why lie if the truth can be found at any moment comming? i love your servers guys but sometimes somethings happen that does not make you engoy them like what is happining this moment. I did see nacho diying for no reason but it was not me. it may have been <______KaDiR_NL_____> he TKied me a couple of times and he just got banned for team killing and it was not for that long( already over)

Last edited by ikillyou752 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    <<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm

one more thing.
    Nacho is talking from counsole and that is concidered hacking isnt it?
    he just said that it was him talking from counsole( i am getting this info from one of the TKS clan members)

Last edited by ikillyou752 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 pm

So you know for a fact it was him?

<<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:06 pm

He said that he has a script(someone in my clan told me that it is true that he has a script ) and that script had been going arround these days(seen it more than once)
    he started saying random stuff and he was the one who told me how to go to spec mode so it is his fault i was banned before and donthurtme unbanned me

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Well, maybe that is true, but he wasn't speaking in the console, that was me.

<<

ikillyou752

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:09 pm

oh he said that he had a script(lies)
    sry
    and one more thing
    i got banned before for 3 days(extended and then unbanned) because they thought The Killa was me and it wasn't(Nacho told them lies) and then donthurtme unbanned me because he found out it was not me

Last edited by ikillyou752 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    PreviousNext

Return to Server Visitor Complaints