(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Troubles In Squid's Room

Hey guys, me and a few other people (mainly NEWYORKYANKEESRULE) have been having trouble with a player that tks constantly in the base, then either says it was an accident or, in my case accuses me of "switching teams just to get in the base." He has several aliases but his most used one is [SmC] Demon. He also uses joe and DuD. Here's his steam ID. STEAM_0:1:24752738
    He even followed me around the map and tked me a few times, and also tked me when I was in base getting ammo and suit because he thought I was sitting in base for too long and wanted help from his teammates. I would have helped him, but that's not the way to go about trying to get help.

I've noticed that when an admin comes into the room, he hightails it out of the server if he's been tking, then comes back with an (OWNED) tag on his mane, then quickly leaves again.

To my knowlege, Eyerock banned him twice, but he keeps getting back in to Squid's server somehow. I looked on hlstatsx and it says he was in Squid's Room on Sunday 21st June 2009 12:20:42 am. I don't know how he's getting back into the room, but he really annoys us players a lot. I don't know what it takes for someone to be permabanned, but I'm pretty sure this guy has been banned twice, and he just keeps tking. He has no respect for the rules or for the other players. I ask that the TKC admins please do something about this guy. There will probably be replies on this forum from other people who have had problems from him too, so it's not just me.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: Troubles In Squid's Room

That particular Steam ID you gave us has been banned once back on 5.23.2009 by Van Keizer. I don't see anywhere where Eyerock banned this person. The reason he was banned by Van was for inappropriate name. Here is a quote directly from the server admins TKC handbook:

Team Killing
    First offense of a VERIFIED team kill attempt or success) 10 min - 1 hour ban
    Second offense of a VERIFIED team kill attempt or success) 1 hour - 1 week ban
    Third offense of a VERIFIED team kill attempt or success) 1 week - 2 month(s) ban
    Forth offense of a VERIFIED team kill attempt or success) 2 months - Perm ban

You have to be EXTREMELY careful with this type of offense because almost ALL of us have accidentally team killed. It can happen very easily. Most of the time this is nipped in the bud because the offender will say, "sorry", but sometimes if one player doesn't like another and this happens, they will instantly claim it was on purpose. Even if 2 players don't like one another, this can still be an accident. DO YOUR VERY BEST TO VERIFY all claims of team killing.

Can I get some more details? Eyerock do you know who he's talking about because I can't find but the 1 ban on that steam id in sourcebans and you weren't the admin who banned.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Well I said i thought Eyerock banned him twice, but I'm not exactly sure. The two times i was on Squid's server when I had problems out of this guy Eyerock came in and said he was going to take care of it, so i assumed that he banned him. and i know he was deliberately team killing becuase he would spam speed orbs at me every time i would come into base. and i also talked to NEWYORKYANKEESRULE about it and he said he had the same problem with this guy. I also know he was deliberately doing it because he said i was staying in base too long so he came down there and tked me. so after he tked me 4 times i left the server, changed my name to TheOne and came back. apparently he didn't know it was still me because after that i didn't have problems out of him for the whole time he was on, so i know he was targeting me mainly. as soon as eyerock came back in, i switched my name back to TheCrimsonStar and DuD left the room, then momentarily came back with the tag (OWNED), just like he had done the day before when he was using the name joe. thlstatsx might not show the tags on his name those two times he came back in with the tags because he just joined the server long enough for the log to say "DuD (OWNED) has joined the game." he didn't stay long enough for the steambans to scan his ID though.

again i am sorry if i am wrongfully accusing him, but i'm pretty darn sure i'm right. there were a few other people complaining about him tking people when they went down into the base. I'm not sure of the names of the other victims of the tking, but i do know NEWYORKYANKEESRULE was one of them.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 pm

If you dont believe me then you can check the chat logs for saturday the 20th and you can see the conversation i had with DuD to get him to try to stop tking me

ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:40 pm

I'm not saying you're wrong, there is just some confusion about that Steam ID as I don't see any kind of drawn out history. Hopefully eyerock will have some clue as to what you are talking about. I definitely urge the admins to keep an eye out for this yahoo.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:48 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:I'm not saying you're wrong, there is just some confusion about that Steam ID as I don't see any kind of drawn out history. Hopefully eyerock will have some clue as to what you are talking about. I definitely urge the admins to keep an eye out for this yahoo.

I understand that you need concrete evidence before you go banning people, and I'm not out to get this person I just want to play the game and play it fair. If and eyerock looks at this and agrees with me and bans him, then so be it. then again if he doesn't ban him the i'll just have to live with it and keep an eye out for this guy. It just ticks me off when people dont play by the rules. thankfully i have the tkc servers to play on where most of the players obey the rules.

Thanks T3 for taking time to look into this. I really appreciate it.

ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:56 pm

We try our best to create a fun, fair playing environment. Even to the point that it really cuts into an admins free time just trying to handle all the requests about, such and such is doing this, or so in so just TK'ed, etc. We hope that is one of the reasons that our servers, for the most part, are popular. I personally continue to try to find tools and ways to improve the playing experience. For the last week or 2 I've been working on a vote ban system that would allow TKC members to initiate a vote ban for someone who is acting a fool when no admin is around. I have hit a bump in the road but will continue working on this with the plugin creator. All this to say, we're doing our best to be fair to both those who are playing within the rules, and those accused of breaking the rules. Unfortunately in an environment like this you have a lot of immature ppl who will lie just to get someone in trouble. I'm pretty confident you aren't one of those, but we have to treat each situation the same or we are not being fair to anyone.

Thanks for playing on the servers and I hope we can get this cleared up.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:We try our best to create a fun, fair playing environment. Even to the point that it really cuts into an admins free time just trying to handle all the requests about, such and such is doing this, or so in so just TK'ed, etc. We hope that is one of the reasons that our servers, for the most part, are popular. I personally continue to try to find tools and ways to improve the playing experience. For the last week or 2 I've been working on a vote ban system that would allow TKC members to initiate a vote ban for someone who is acting a fool when no admin is around. I have hit a bump in the road but will continue working on this with the plugin creator. All this to say, we're doing our best to be fair to both those who are playing within the rules, and those accused of breaking the rules. Unfortunately in an environment like this you have a lot of immature ppl who will lie just to get someone in trouble. I'm pretty confident you aren't one of those, but we have to treat each situation the same or we are not being fair to anyone.

Thanks for playing on the servers and I hope we can get this cleared up.

Haha yeah i've come across some VERY immature players in hl2dm, even some in tkc servers. and i hope i dont come across as immature to anybody, even though i have had some ppl call me immature just because they were causing trouble and i called an admin and got them kicked from the server.

ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 pm

It doesn't matter the server, when its computer gaming u're going to have immaturity.. so yeah, we have immature kids on our server every day and probably just about every minute. I don't mind if they are immature.. we were all immature at some point, but when they become disruptive that's when we have a problem.

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

I submitted a ban to Sorce ban saturday night after he left the room .. He also goes by the name Shania

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

EyeRock wrote:I submitted a ban to Sorce ban saturday night after he left the room .. He also goes by the name Shania

Here are all the names he uses and his steam ID STEAM_0:1:24752738
    1. [SmC] Demon
    2. SoTo
    3. [AKA]SoTo
    4. DuD
    5. Muto
    6. Press Esc > Options > Set Name
    7. joe
    8. Shania
    9. Jos
    10. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    11. unnamed

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm

I still only see that particular steam id associated to Ghost Recon (GAY)

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:I still only see that particular steam id associated to Ghost Recon (GAY)

Then it must be ghost then I took this right off the HLstats page Player Profile
    Name: Press Esc > Options > Set Name
    Member of Clan: (None)
    Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:24752738
    Steam Community: 76561198009771205
    Email Address: (Unknown)
    Homepage: (Not specified)
    ICQ Number: (Not specified)
    Player Id: 60,285
    Last Connect: Sunday 21st June 2009 12:20:42 am (Total: 24 Connects)
    Total Connection Time: 0d 10:55:52h
    Average Ping: 54 ms (Latency: 27 ms)
    Favorite Weapon:*

This is the first box on the page

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:37 pm

EyeRock wrote:
    (TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:I still only see that particular steam id associated to Ghost Recon (GAY)

Then it must be ghost then I took this right off the HLstats page Player Profile
    Name: Press Esc > Options > Set Name
    Member of Clan: (None)
    Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:24752738
    Steam Community: 76561198009771205
    Email Address: (Unknown)
    Homepage: (Not specified)
    ICQ Number: (Not specified)
    Player Id: 60,285
    Last Connect: Sunday 21st June 2009 12:20:42 am (Total: 24 Connects)
    Total Connection Time: 0d 10:55:52h
    Average Ping: 54 ms (Latency: 27 ms)
    Favorite Weapon:*

This is the first box on the page

Well in the comments the admin says it was NOT ghost. I will look in sourcebans some more...

I mean it could be this ghost impersonator i suppose.. because that steam id hits only on ghost recon (GAY).

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 pm

eyerock can you show me your ban from saturday you put on this person? I don't see it anywhere.

Next

Return to Server Visitor Complaints