FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Admin abuse on gmod server "[TKC] War Server [Ger/US]

<<

eagle2120

Steam Name: eagle212000000

Post Sat May 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Admin abuse on gmod server "[TKC] War Server [Ger/US]

An admin repeatedly abused his powers, putting on god mode while killing other players. Then, in the underground tunnel near the spawn, he set up invisible props and invisible turrets so it would kill anyone who came close to that area, which in itself is spawn killing. I have several pictures showing him abusing his powers. His name is [TKC] CoLiN [ADM]. When i tried to block his bullets with a prop, he instructed me to remove it, with his only explanation being "remove or kick/ban" and, as shown in the picture in the conversation we had in the lower left hand corner he say "My friend is the Owner!" I find these behaviors very annoying, and it makes it hard to play on a server with such an irresponsible admin.

On the first you will notice the shadow of the prop he used to prop block with. You cant see the prop because it is invisible.

I have more pictures I can post, where you can see his turrets killing multiple players, but not affecting him whatsoever if you want me to show it

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Sun May 06, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Admin abuse on gmod server "[TKC] War Server [Ger/US]

Umm..we don't have a gmod server. He must be either posing as one of us, or he is part of a different TKC clan. I'd put my money on the second one though, we've encountered another TKC clan before.

Sorry you had to deal with that. I hate it when people are dbags with their admin abilities.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

eagle2120

Steam Name: eagle212000000

Post Sun May 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Admin abuse on gmod server "[TKC] War Server [Ger/US]

Oh awkward.... I agree they suck, and thanks for your help!

Return to Server Visitor Complaints