FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Racism and possible room hacking?

<<

OrbGazm

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Racism and possible room hacking?

Hello Everyone :)

Yestarday (July 20,2009) I was playing on the TKC Squidward server... It was only me and two other people, call themselves "Ł.Lagoon" and "krISpy.org". We were playing as normal. Untill they started to become racist... transliterating the N word so it wont trigger the "No swearing allowed", Calling me a N word and such. They kept on saying the N word, so I left the server... I don't and will not tolerate racism.. Well anyways after i left i went to the other server.. big flems i believe, I looked back on my "favorite" list on my steam client, and it still said them two were in the server... then seconds later it was "Not responding" Anyways I emailed a fellow TKC member about this. This is what i sent him:

"Hey, This is OrbGazm.. I was wondering if you knew who "Ł.Lagoon" Or "krISpy.org" were... They were being racist in the server Squidward.. And they Even crashed the room at the moment I left.... seriously whats going on..

:

krISpy.org : IN DA FACE NEGAR
    Ł.Lagoon : RAWRZOR HAXOR SHOTGUN
    ] status
    hostname: (TKC) Clan - Squidward's HL2DM Boom Boom Room
    version : 1.0.0.12/7 3734 secure
    udp/ip : 63.211.110.83:27015
    map : dm_sniper_tkc2_d at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
    players : 4 (16 max)

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state
    # 4135 " `OrbGazm [ЯїR]" STEAM_0:0:21043898 20:26 105 0 active
    # 4134 "Ł.Lagoon" STEAM_0:1:23048956 22:29 74 0 active
    # 4136 "krISpy.org" STEAM_0:0:18712268 20:26 160 0 active
    # 4118 ">:(!" STEAM_0:0:25130714 1:54:29 98 0 active
    krISpy.org : Lolz
    krISpy.org : Server is gay it dont allow N.I.G.G.A TO BE SAID
    Ł.Lagoon : lmfao
    Ł.Lagoon : nigguh
    Ł.Lagoon : :[̲̅̅)

Thank you.

Sincerly,
    Richard Drułgayżvtetiva"

Thanx for viewing and keep up the good job TKC ;)

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Re: Racism and possible room hacking?

Thanks for the information.

The fact that they were being racist will not be allowed however the fact that the server went down after you left isn't really proof that they did it. We have several defensive measures in place to prevent a player from crashing the server. I'm not saying it can't be done, but the casual turd couldn't do it. We of course will keep our eye out and they will suffer the consequences of they are caught acting like that by an admin.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

OrbGazm

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Alright thanx for viewing... Just wanted to let you guys know what went on :)

<<

DonJuan

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:22 am

I would like to add that, one Orb, thanks a lot for bringing this to the clan's attention. Secondly, the way that you reported it was on spot. If anyone has issues with someone on the server, the best way to handle it, if an admin/TKC member isn't around, is to get their Steam ID's and try to provide dialog if it was an issue with chat. For anyone who doesn't know how to look up player's Steam ID, here's how:

1. Make sure you have console enabled. If not go to Step 2, if you do go to Step 3
    2. To activate console. From inside the game go to "Options", click the "Keyboard" tab, click "Advanced" near the bottom, click to check mark "Enable developer console".
    3. From console type "sb_status" and hit enter. This will bring up a list of current players and their Steam ID's.
    4. Highlight the players, ID's, and any chat dialog, and press Cntrl+C on your keyboard to copy.
    5. Minimize or exit the game. From here you can just use the paste function in any word processor to save the information for later, or you can put a post on here with the information. Just right-click anywhere in the text box and click Paste.

Regards,
    Ryan

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am

DonJuan wrote:I would like to add that, one Orb, thanks a lot for bringing this to the clan's attention. Secondly, the way that you reported it was on spot. If anyone has issues with someone on the server, the best way to handle it, if an admin/TKC member isn't around, is to get their Steam ID's and try to provide dialog if it was an issue with chat. For anyone who doesn't know how to look up player's Steam ID, here's how:

1. Make sure you have console enabled. If not go to Step 2, if you do go to Step 3
    2. To activate console. From inside the game go to "Options", click the "Keyboard" tab, click "Advanced" near the bottom, click to check mark "Enable developer console".
    3. From console type "sb_status" and hit enter. This will bring up a list of current players and their Steam ID's.
    4. Highlight the players, ID's, and any chat dialog, and press Cntrl+C on your keyboard to copy.
    5. Minimize or exit the game. From here you can just use the paste function in any word processor to save the information for later, or you can put a post on here with the information. Just right-click anywhere in the text box and click Paste.

Regards,
    Ryan

Good post and helpful steps, thanks.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Nemesis

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 am

I have the lagoon guy on my buddy list because we had 1v1ed a while back. I will message him nicely and make sure he knows the racist comments gotta go or he will find himself banned.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 am

Also try to take a condump, which you can do by typing conudmp into console.

<<

OrbGazm

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 am

TKCJOSH wrote:Also try to take a condump, which you can do by typing conudmp into console.

O.o What does that do?

Return to Server Visitor Complaints