FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • GanSiyuan baseraping

<<

D3FuS3R

BF3 Soldier: _i_D3FuS3R_i_

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:38 am

GanSiyuan baseraping

I thought I already posted this but I can't find the thread anywhere so I'll try this again.

Watch on youtube.com

How can we reach an admin here in case things get out of control? This is one of the few servers out there that actually has admins taking care of business.
    More admins would be better.

Thanks.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Re: GanSiyuan baseraping

When you join our forum, to protect against spambots, your first few posts have to be approved. I hadn't approved it yet so it didn't show up. Thanks for the video proof.. we will temp ban him.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

dflynn

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Guild Wars 2

Steam Name: dflynn222

BF3 Soldier: dflynn222

BF4 Soldier: dflynn222

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:06 pm

We have given him a temporary ban based on the video evidence you submitted. We try to provide as much admin coverage as possible but there are some gaps in coverage which is why we added a votekick/Voteban option. We also understand sometimes it is hard to get someone vote kicked for a multitude of reasons but the option is there. We apologize that this wasn't taken care of sooner and hope you continue to play on our server.

TKC Leaders

Image Image Image Image Image Image
    <<

D3FuS3R

BF3 Soldier: _i_D3FuS3R_i_

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Ok thanks guys.

Sorry for the double post, feel free to delete my previous thread entitled "baserape" .

Btw there was also a player called [JPN]MagicalAnge1 who was bsraping in jet at the same time, but I didn't record him. You can see in the video someone complaining about him too.

I will keep taking footage of rule violations when I can. I am myself admin so I understand its importance.

My BF team (I don't like the word 'clan') is The Outsiders, and we're starting a BF3 server on July 1, so I'm checking out the more established servers out there to see how they do things.

I can't wait to start banning the rule breaking scrubs out there. I've seen too many of them on all the servers with no admins.

Return to Server Visitor Complaints