• Login
  • Falsely accused of ramming and then the USMC dude cried

<<

0bamaTheCriminal

BF3 Soldier: 0bamaTheCriminal

Post Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 am

Falsely accused of ramming and then the USMC dude cried

Good evening,

I was playing in the BF3 server on Kharg Island and I was flying the jet when I saw the viper so I attacked it with the machine guns and killed it and flew through it's debris. The player was GySgt_USMC_Ordy. I killed him with jet and he started crying calling me a rammer. I saw the USMC so I didn't figure he would be such a cry baby but I guess not all marines are tough warriors. Afterwards I mentioned in the BF3 in game chat that I didn't ram him and he got all angry and kept ranting on while I was trying to play so I said "wanna-be marine" because I figured he was a wanna be since he was crying about me getting a legitimate kill. He also threatened me in the game chat. After that the admin abused his/her power and banned me unjustly. It didn't list the name of the admin who banned me but the only TKC member in there was [TKC]DFire2. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 7022277/1/

I don't appreciate a fellow service member treating me in such a manner, nor do I appreciate abusive admins. I always exercise the highest level of integrity and I hate it when people call me a liar when I'm telling the truth. I request to be unbanned from this server and request that the leader of this clan revoke the admin rights of this user who is clearly unfit to perform those duties. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this uncalled for incident.

Very Respectfully,

-Josh

<<

dflynn

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Guild Wars 2

Steam Name: dflynn222

BF3 Soldier: dflynn222

BF4 Soldier: dflynn222

Post Mon May 18, 2015 1:58 am

Re: Falsely accused of ramming and then the USMC dude cried

Thanks for posting and the Clan leaders will look into the incident and confer with the admin that issued the ban.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon May 18, 2015 3:26 am

We are trying to get this cleared up and if you shouldn't of been banned it will soon be rectified.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DFire

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: DFire2.1

BF3 Soldier: DFire2

BF4 Soldier: DFire2

Post Mon May 18, 2015 2:37 pm

I love how these people always seem to act innocent. Falsely accused of ramming, really?

OK, where do I start....

About a week ago, back when your name was lIlIlI or whatever. I had to kick you for consistently baseraping. Like you wouldn't stop. You don't listen to authority on the server or you plainly don't care. Abuse of powers? Really? Don't misbehave, you won't get kicked...or banned. Oh, and one more thing, STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME EVERY FRICKIN WEEK TO DISGUISE YOURSELF AS SOMEONE ELSE!

Ok, I'm done here, anything else?

Oh, player can be found here --> http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/us ... eCriminal/

Sry 0bamaTheCriminal, but the only criminal here is you.

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3-1600
    ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950
    XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5
    SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB
    CORSAIR Hydro Series H60
    Rosewill THOR V2-W
    2x AOC 21.5" LCD Monitor
    Build Log HERE
    <<

0bamaTheCriminal

Post Mon May 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Yes I changed my name back to what it was before. baseraping? Could have given me a warning and I really don't recall doing that unless I was sniping back at sniper because I normally snipe on the tower and if someone shoots at me from spawn YES I will shoot back. But other than that I can't recall. I clearly do listen to authority because it has stopped. This time I didn't do anything wrong and I got a clean kill against that guy in the viper. I'm not an idiot and since his viper blew up well in front of me and my jet never hit him at all because I took no damage then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW ITS RAMMING WHEN I DIDN'T TOUCH HIM????? I'm waiting...... I'm in the right here and because you have no integrity you are holding a grudge and are taking it out on me because of some alleged "spawn rape". If I did spawn rape then I'm sorry but I'm not going to sit here and lie about "RAMMING" some dude when I never even touched him and my jet was still 100% health after I blew him up and flew through his smoke. If I would have rammed him the jet would have blown up or been damaged and been smoking which the USMC player clearly didn't look at.... It's pretty sad that you hold a grudge against a person and abuse admin rights in a game just to get off on being power hungry. If a warning had been given or if it had stated in the rules not to base rape then I wouldn't do it unless I'm shot at. Ramming. I admit when it happens and I'm not going to lie and say it did when it DID NOT happen this time. I'm no criminal and I admit when I'm wrong but having you lie to people here on the thread is unacceptable. I'm no liar and I do take great pride in my integrity. You can spew all this BS about ramming all you want but I didn't do it. Did you at least ban the USMC guy who threatened me over chat? Or did you fill your power hungry urges by banning me unjustly??? There's lots of people with the name IlIlIIl I've seen 3 others and 1 was using aimbot and spawn raping but I don't know if that was your server or not.

<<

DFire

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Tue May 19, 2015 2:31 am

You talk about integrity, yet your reply sounds like a 12yr old rant.

And for record, I really could careless about the ramming, which is half of your rebuttal. Oh, and I do give warnings, actually I'm quite passive on players. You could ask qpinka, zeuusgaming, brokenlynks, etc. about that. They can also speak up for my side. Do you call it abuse of power because someone took action or because someone took action against you? Oh, and the reason I banned you wasn't because of this recent game which you think it is. I tried to ban you long ago buddy, you were just lucky my ban powers were having issues, but obviously that's resolved. You are banned not because of this game, but the several others I've had to deal with you on. I've kicked you several times before, why didn't you speak up then? Was that moment not an eye opener for you? Or did you think I was playing games with you?

You break the rules, you get kicked. Break them continuously, you get banned. Period. Don't like it, go somewhere else.

CORSAIR Hydro Series H60
    Rosewill THOR V2-W
    2x AOC 21.5" LCD Monitor
    Build Log HERE
    <<

0bamaTheCriminal

Post Tue May 19, 2015 3:34 am

cool story bro too bad you can't post the truth. There are others with that old name I had. I've cursed in games before but spawn rape isn't like me at all. So you never answered my question again. Are you going to ban USMC for violating EA terms of service and threatening me? HMMMM???? Nope probably not since you selectively enforce rules and don't bother to offer warnings for supposed base rape? Please be more specific so I can know if it was me or not... It's not abuse of power just for taking action it's only for misusing it when there have been no warnings. PLEASE what were those warnings? What was the real offence? because I'm 99.99999999 sure i didn't baserape unless I was shot at. What map was it on? I know you're full of shit that's why I can sit here and say all this with a clear conscience. Nothing ever popped up in middle or screen warning me. It's a damn shame there are people in this world like you. Are you sure it wasn't one of the other guys who's got a damn near identical name? I've played in a server a few times where there have been 3 of us with damn near same name and one guy was using LMG and using spawn raping and shooting everyone because he was using aimbot. I kept getting blamed in game for that because people were too fucking stupid too check rank, score k/d etc... That's why I changed my name because I was getting threatened to get reported when the other guy was using aimbot. If you don't like the truth then tough shit. That's what happened and the admin who banned me did so unjustly. Just a power hungry admin who this time did NOT give any kind of warnings whatsoever. I'm glad I have record of this now I can report you as an admin to EA directly because USMC violated the terms of service in your server and i addressed it to an admin and they banned the wrong person. I'm just tired of fucking liars like you assuming that everyone who gets banned is the same... Here's your stupid comment you made that validates that "I love how these people always seem to act innocent." Mon May 18, 2015 9:37. I know I've cursed while playing several times but I'm not going to sit here and have you spew this bs without knowing a damn thing.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue May 19, 2015 4:23 am

The tone of this thread needs to get better. Nothing but treats and name calling. My guess is, this isn't going to get resolved the way it's going...

<<

DFire

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 am

Obviously this person cannot handle to matter professionally. I have nothing more to say on this. You can read his posts and get a sense where this is going.

It's up to the TKC Leaders to handle now...

Ea handles their own violations, we handle ours. So changing the subject from ramming ramming to no warnings to ToS violations won't help your case. What next, someone stole your sacred username? Oh wait, you used that one too.

CORSAIR Hydro Series H60
    Rosewill THOR V2-W
    2x AOC 21.5" LCD Monitor
    Build Log HERE
    <<

0bamaTheCriminal

Post Tue May 19, 2015 4:33 am

You're right he can't handle this professionally as he's proved. But I forgive you or whoever failed to look into the matter and for all the crap you made up. If I did spawn attack it was in self defense. I'm not going to beat a dead horse but I know I'm in the right. If your false perception of what happened made you mad then I apologize for the perceived wrongs. I enjoyed playing there but I'm not going to be able to play bf3 since I decided to pursue my bachelors degree and college is starting now. Now you can't confuse my name with anyone else's. The same name guy/aim botter was playing on firestorm and Kharg island if that helps.

<<

0bamaTheCriminal

Post Tue May 19, 2015 5:08 am

Well when you're innocent and you're speaking with prejudice fools there's nothing else that can be said. You're the one who lied and stated your ignorant prejudice viewpoint and determined guilt without knowing any of the facts. I guess you can't fix stupid as you've clearly shown. How would you feel when you play in a server and are banned unjustly with no warning??? Man I really hope karma pays you back for this childish crap you're pulling. And even lying to your alliance members. They're so gullible. I hope something really bad happens in your sad pathetic life and they find you guilty for something you didn't do just so you know how it feels to be on the other end.

<<

DFire

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Tue May 19, 2015 5:26 am

Happy trails on your bachelors degree. Now it's back to work.

CORSAIR Hydro Series H60
    Rosewill THOR V2-W
    2x AOC 21.5" LCD Monitor
    Build Log HERE
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue May 19, 2015 5:30 am

You know.. we are always open to fixing a mistake, but by your tone and attacking everyone, calling names, and being an ass for lack of a better term, I am not inclined to look into this any further.

For future reference, a lot of servers will instant ban people with jacked up nicknames like ||||||||||| and such because those people are almost ALWAYS up to no good. And since you seem hell bent on bad mouthing anyone and everyone, I see no reason not to just ban you from our forums as well. Good luck.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue May 19, 2015 5:32 am

This guy has been banned from the forums.

<<

DFire

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Wed May 20, 2015 3:31 am

Maybe be best to prepend the title of this thread with [RESOLVED] :)

CORSAIR Hydro Series H60
    Rosewill THOR V2-W
    2x AOC 21.5" LCD Monitor
    Build Log HERE
    Next

Return to Server Visitor Complaints