• Request for Unban

<<

kriptikghost

BF3 Soldier: kriptikghost

BF4 Soldier: kriptikghost

Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Request for Unban

Hi guys,

I'm requesting to be unbanned from the server. I was banned for the reason of NOT noob friendly. I wasn't warned or anything. Just banned instantly. I was running with your clan member Al_D. I was in a jet and he was my lookout. I'm not very good in a jet and I've been trying to practice. I'm starting to get better in a jet. I've been playing this game for a long time. So I completely understand that you want to populate the server and don't want anyone server busting. If I would have been warned I would have backed off. All I was doing was shooting aircraft down and tanks. Pretty frustrating being "good" at the game and constantly being accused of hacks, or exploits. Please take my played time into account. I understand the way cheatometer and i-stats works. So before you go saying that I have 3.7% on cheatometer, it's due to guns used vs time played. Also my KPM is a little high because I flank a lot, as you can see in my videos. Same with I-stats. My KPM is high on there because of sniper rifles. I want you to understand that I don't hardly use sniper rifles. Look at the amount of played time with the sniper rifles. I only use them when it's a cap out. If you have any other questions or concerns I will try to address it to the best of my ability. I came into the TS the other day to joke around with T3 and dflynn. I didn't realize that it was going to be a problem. I also didn't realize that being on a different server would cause problems and get me banned from TS. I play just like everyone else. My punkbuster screenshots always come back clean as T3 stated when I was first suspected of cheating, or macroing. I use to play comp and I just play for fun now since I don't have the time to dedicate to playing comp anymore. I have plenty of videos to show how I play. You can view them here.

I never meant any harm to you guys or the server. I play on it because I have a really good ping, and it doesn't seem to lag like other servers do. Normally I play on TBG. You can tell on there because I'm in the top 15 for rank. But for some reason I lag in that server bad.

Anyways. I hope you would reconsider, and T3 I apologize if I offended you in any way the other day. Dflynn said you was having a bad day, and I hope that didn't reflect your decision to ban me from TS.

Thanks for your time guys. I appreciate it.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:54 am

Re: Request for Unban

I'm not reversing this ban. He comes up suspicious on all of his numerous accounts.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DFire

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: DFire2.1

BF3 Soldier: DFire2

BF4 Soldier: DFire2

Post Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:36 pm

I think I'm the one who banned this guy... ;)

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3-1600
    ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950
    XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5
    SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB
    CORSAIR Hydro Series H60
    Rosewill THOR V2-W
    2x AOC 21.5" LCD Monitor
    Build Log HERE
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:51 am

No.. it was me. I also banned him from TS when he was annoying me.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to Server Visitor Complaints