FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • I was banned for being too good in jets.

<<

Straff Havo

Steam Name: StraffHavo

BF3 Soldier: StraffHavo

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:23 am

I was banned for being too good in jets.

I was vote banned from a Battlefield 3 server with the name of "(TKC) BF3 - Conquest, fast vehicle spawn.. Noob Friendly!" I was going 26-6 in jets and I was voted to be banned by players. This happened approximately 20 minutes before posting this. The players that voted to ban me (an one other jet pilot) were saying that we were attacking their base. There was an enemy helicopter that was sitting above their base. This helicopter was fitted with heat seekers and whenever we got to the halfway point of the map he started to lock on to me and the other pilot. (The map I was on was Caspian Border). I had no choice, it was either live or die from the helicopter. So I got fed up with this helicopter so I proceeded to the enemy helicopter, above their base, and destroyed him. He ended up doing this over and over again so I tried to kill him multiple times. There was also one enemy jet that kept trying to jet ram our friendly helicopter. He took off then went straight to our helicopter and bailed and tried to C4 him when he jumped out. I started to catch on to what he was doing pretty fast, so when he left his base, I destroyed him before he got to our helicopter. Later in the match I was banned for those reasons. When I was kicked, the reason stated below on battlelog read as "gay". Now I do not think this should be a reason to ban me. If an admin of the server would be kind enough to un-ban me then that would be amazing. I hope someone sees this because this is one of the very few servers I play on because of the 32 max player count and the server seems friendly (most of the time). There are barely any good servers left and I even went an favorited your server.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:02 am

Re: I was banned for being too good in jets.

Your post wasn't deleted, it was awaiting approval. Votebans are not permanent but if I get the time, I will look into it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DFire

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: DFire2.1

BF3 Soldier: DFire2

BF4 Soldier: DFire2

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:58 am

Also keep in mind that we run a CONQUEST server, meaning the objective is to capture and maintain flags. Doing some "26-6" in a jet on our server will raise some flags.

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3-1600
    ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950
    XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5
    SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB
    CORSAIR Hydro Series H60
    Rosewill THOR V2-W
    2x AOC 21.5" LCD Monitor
    Build Log HERE
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:06 am

Well it sounds to be like people were upset that he was in the base shooting, however the way he's telling it, he had every right to go in after a heli that wouldn't come out of base. That person, by our rules could of been ban. Then again, would of liked to of heard the other side as well.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to Server Visitor Complaints