FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Banned for team switching?

<<

timbob

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Banned for team switching?

So, I was playing today on Big Flem's and Don't Hurt Me was saying how rune and I were team switching and how he knew it was us because someone told him. I said I didn't switch teams, and I got kicked. I came back and asked why I got kicked, and I again said that I didn't switch teams and now it seems like I'm banned.

So, people switch teams all the time and they don't get banned and I don't think I've ever switched teams since I started playing on these servers and I get banned? It seems a little strange. I tried to contact Don't Hurt Me and rune, but I haven't been able to get in touch with them.

<<

rune

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Re: Banned for team switching?

well apparantly u got banned cuz u called an admin an idiot.
    for the team switching, i already got that cleared up wit donthurtme and it turned out to be a misunderstanding. i switched to even the teams out. SID had actually imed me earlier looking for an admin, and when i joined the server under a different alias , it turned out that the teams was stacked like 7 people against SID alone. throughout the games people were either leaving or switching teams again to make it uneven, so i switched to the other sides.
    but yea im not sure if timbob switched teams at all either.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:25 pm

We will take care of this as fast as we can sorry bout any inconvience this may have cuased you.
    If this isn't taken care of by 4 P.M. Pacific message me and I will make sure it gets taken care of.
    (TKC)JO$H*

<<

monitor2x

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 pm

TKCJOSH wrote:We will take care of this as fast as we can sorry bout any inconvience this may have cuased you.
    If this isn't taken care of by 4 P.M. Pacific message me and I will make sure it gets taken care of.
    (TKC)JO$H*

WOW! :icon_eek:

<<

timbob

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:07 pm

TKCJOSH wrote:We will take care of this as fast as we can sorry bout any inconvience this may have cuased you.
    (TKC)JO$H*

Hey thanks. No worries, I was just confused and a little sad, that's all. I'm not sure about what rune mentioned, but I definitely didn't mean to call any admin an idiot (there was this guy on the server calling everyone a fag and I was also talking to him, so it's likely the idiot reply was meant for that guy... and hopefully that guy wasn't the admin, haha) but I'm glad you'll be helping me out with this. I also got headphones recently, so that should help with my communication from now on :icon_lol:

Return to Server Visitor Complaints