FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Someonelooksall

<<

rune

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 am

Someonelooksall

this guy comes into the server and complains to everyone about how they dont die when he hits them and then he starts cussing people out. after he gets kicked the first time, he switches to spanish and starts cussing out again in spanish.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: Someonelooksall

Yeah I get the same problem out of this guy when I play against him

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

sirce

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:46 pm

I play with him some and have heard a couple of harsh words but not too very often.
    When i see him there a tkc or admin is usually present so not sure otherwise.
    Bud

<<

rune

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 am

sirce wrote:I play with him some and have heard a couple of harsh words but not too very often.
    When i see him there a tkc or admin is usually present so not sure otherwise.
    Bud

yea there was an admin there late last night when we played but i think he was jst in console because it wasn't apparant that there was an admin at first until he got kicked after swearing. then he came back and jst cussing out in spanish.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:58 am

Next time he cusses, ban him for a couple of days. That is IF the admin doing it has heard him cussing before.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

monitor2x

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 am

I spoke with him, and explained the situation, told him not to cuss not even in spanish, i've played with Someonelooksall many times and he's mostly quiet, he was basically sorry for what happened and understood, told me he is going to be more careful, he got pissed because he was sure a player was cheating but i told him to basically leave it to the admins and not to say anything or cuss, just to advice me or whoever is connected about somebody (maybe) cheating.

Told him to be careful since any admin might take action next time.

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 am

i like the way you settle the situation man , like that the nest time the same thing happen you'll have a very good reason to ban him 'cause you gave him a chance . :icon_angel:
    monitor2x wrote:I spoke with him, and explained the situation, told him not to cuss not even in spanish, i've played with Someonelooksall many times and he's mostly quiet, he was basically sorry for what happened and understood, told me he is going to be more careful, he got pissed because he was sure a player was cheating but i told him to basically leave it to the admins and not to say anything or cuss, just to advice me or whoever is connected about somebody (maybe) cheating.

Told him to be careful since any admin might take action next time.

<<

Nemesis

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:54 pm

He must be good at not cursing around TKC members b/c I see him on a lot and never saw him cursing.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Nemesis wrote:He must be good at not cursing around TKC members b/c I see him on a lot and never saw him cursing.

Nemesis, there are LOTS of people who only cuss when TKC members aren't around. 90% of the time when I'm on and there aren't any TKC members, at least 1 person is cussing. Then as soon as a TKC member comes in, they stop.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:10 pm

lol yeah he does he does it to me and baxters brother its comical though

<<

ghost

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 am

Everyone tihnks I hack so gosh,lol anyone who can do something you can't you just assume that they hack.Like i helped crimson star with a couple of tricks of my own.Now he doesn't think i hack.I can easily show u tricks(as you guys would call them hacks) just ask.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 pm

ghost wrote:Everyone tihnks I hack so gosh,lol anyone who can do something you can't you just assume that they hack.Like i helped crimson star with a couple of tricks of my own.Now he doesn't think i hack.I can easily show u tricks(as you guys would call them hacks) just ask.

lol yeah I thought when he was using the toggle_zoom bind that it was a hack. :icon_redface:

He's showed me a lot of the stuff he does and I can tell you for sure that he doesn't hack. He just uses exploits ;)

ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:25 pm

TheCrimsonStar wrote:
    ghost wrote:Everyone tihnks I hack so gosh,lol anyone who can do something you can't you just assume that they hack.Like i helped crimson star with a couple of tricks of my own.Now he doesn't think i hack.I can easily show u tricks(as you guys would call them hacks) just ask.

lol yeah I thought when he was using the toggle_zoom bind that it was a hack. :icon_redface:

He's showed me a lot of the stuff he does and I can tell you for sure that he doesn't hack. He just uses exploits ;)

Yeah.. exploiting is cheating too.. to some ppl.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

»mk(stéálthÉnigma)

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:56 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:
    TheCrimsonStar wrote:

Yeah.. exploiting is cheating too.. to some ppl.

Its cheating for the people who just want to play the game the core game with nothing extra

SwagInYourAO
    CPU: Intel i5-750 2.67GHz (TurboBoost) Memory: 8GB DDR3 1337MHz GPU: ATi Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 OCed 840MHz-Core 1040MHz-Mem Screen: LG 21" 1600x900
    Image Image
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:50 pm

»mk(stéálthÉnigma) wrote:Its cheating for the people who just want to play the game the core game with nothing extra

I play the game (yes, just the core game) with nothing extra. Exploits are within the game, so there's nothing extra added to use them.

ImageImage
    Next

Return to Server Visitor Complaints