FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Banned by BallZack

<<

Yo Bama

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:16 am

Banned by BallZack

i jst wanted to call out KOD Ballzack.
    Why did u ban me? Was it the name tat offended you? Were you a McCain supporter? Whatever it is, i think it's messed up u would jst call me a hacker and ban me after i kill you a couple times. I don't think I even killed you enough to even be considered a hacker.

To the TKC leaders, make sure you give admin rights to people who can handle the responsibility.

<<

ballzack

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:13 am

Re: Banned by BallZack

Rune, how nice to see you again in game. This isn't CTF, where speed hacking and super wall jumps are king. I asked you very nicely to turn off the speed hack, after specing you when several other players were complaining, and your answer was to kill me and then proceed to give a wise ass answer and say "is that hacking". The ban was only for 4 hours, and oddly enough you were very cordial when you joined this evening without even mentioning the ban to me, so it seems we now have an understanding. Thanks for your cooperation.

<<

mlb72197

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Yo Bama wrote:i jst wanted to call out KOD Ballzack.
    Why did u ban me? Was it the name tat offended you? Were you a McCain supporter? Whatever it is, i think it's messed up u would jst call me a hacker and ban me after i kill you a couple times. I don't think I even killed you enough to even be considered a hacker.

To the TKC leaders, make sure you give admin rights to people who can handle the responsibility.

dude dumbass choice on your part. you used a SPEED HACk. NS your gunna get caught thats so easy to detect. what do you to expect when you being a wise ass sorry just had to point out your pathetic mistake (yes i know my mistake to dont bring it up pl0x)

MLB, how about you let the admins take care of this. You have no business sticking your nose in and calling people names so stop it. -T3

made a map that you play around and can go off jumps currently on 3 beta servers and one server probaly going to make some zombie panic source maps
    <<

Yo Bama

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:59 am

to ballazack, yea np about not mentioning it, but honestly im not gonna change the way i play, i dunno how i can convince u other than bringing u to other servers(besides CTF) and show u that there are others who play wayyy better than me, and i know that they're not hacking. Only argument i can make is that i've been playing this game ever since it came out (when the progammers were still playing on the servers), which is y im more experienced. however i don't use hacks nor do i use any kind of scripts.

to mlb72197:
    eat a ****.
    dont be a sore loser and immediately accuse ppl of hacking if u dont have proof. and i know for a fact that theres better players on the server, so jst because i'm new to the server doesnt mean im hacking.

This was edited by T3, come on now, lets not be that rude.

<<

Deathstro

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:29 am

This happened to me as well today, I'm assuming. I was playing and running a score of something like 20-0 and ball sack said something to me like, "do you ever miss?" and then I was banned. Nevermind I had a couple rounds earlier where I barely posted a positive score because of lopsided teams.

I play on several servers, know all of the admins on the servers where I am a regular and am well-respected. I do not cheat, never have cheated, and do not condone it when others do. I've started visiting your server because a lot of the people I regularly play with prefer regular deathmatch to teams, and a lot are playing the left for dead demo.

You guys need to be careful who you give admin powers to. It would appear that ball sack banned two people in one week under the premise they were cheating, and they weren't. I can tell you that YoBama wasn't cheating either. I've played against someone who actually was, and its as if they're invincible. YoBama is totally killable, and so am I. On my home server, you spawn with all the weapons, and you learn to use them all very well.

This type of thing will undermine the legitimacy of your server. If you ban all the players not from your inner circle who you think are good, you'll just be left beating up on the ones who you think suck, and personally, I can't imagine that that would be fun.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:43 am

I will find out what happened here but Ballzack wouldn't ban someone just because they were good. We have many good players on our servers so it would make no sense to pick someone out just because they are 20-0. You see those scores every single day on our servers.

Our servers are some of the most popular HL2DM servers in the world, so I don't really think we need to worry about only playing with the inner circle, however I take what you've said seriously and will try to find out what happened.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Deathstro

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:06 am

I was using a magnum, not orbs, which might be the root of the problem. You can look at my stats and see that I'm one of the most accurate shooters on your server, but my accuracy is still only 27.4%. Hardly what you'd expect to see if I was cheating.

The only things I left out were that another player, S.A Zach, was complaining alternately about me using a speed hack/aim hack because I kept killing him. He persisted in implying i was cheating, so when he said something like "why do you keep killing me?" i replied "easy kill." Might have been a little snippy, but he was going on and on about how I was cheating, and its a little insulting after awhile. And i mean, really, he was on the other team, I was supposed to be killing him. I don't see how that's a ban-able comment. I've seen a lot worse in my short time visiting here.

Also, I replied "plenty" when ball sack asked if I ever miss. If I had visited the stats page previously, I might have been able to say 72.6% of the time, but I figure that would have just been confusing.

I'm interested to see how he spins it.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:41 am

I tried to find him online but he isn't around. This will have to wait until tomorrow or the next time I see him. Usually I see him online every day however so it shouldn't take too long.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:31 am

I still haven't see Ballzack online to talk to him about this...

<<

joeyjojo

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:44 am

Hey Ballzack!
    Don't know if you remember me but this is HAPPY and I've been banned out of all Tkc servers and want to know why. I didn't do anything wrong and idk who banned me too,so if you can help me out that would be super.
    -happy

<<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:18 am

Hey happy,

I had a quick look on the ban website for you and it looks like you were banned for the name "balls deep" by squidward.

Page 2 here: http://tkc.clanservers.com/sourcebans/i ... ?p=banlist

I would click that protest the ban link, and tell em you will change your name back to happy or something.

-.-

Supercharged
    I don't mind if she whines, it means i'm getting blown

About to be BANNED - YaaaaaaaY! -.-
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:17 am

Good advice and now I will close this thread so ppl will stop adding on. ;)

Return to Server Visitor Complaints