FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Banned?

<<

{EE}NightMare

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:13 am

Banned?

Yes um i was banned by eyerock (jetpiolet) he came back into the server after he was kicked after being afk and i was talking about being banned and i said he banned me and then he goes no i havent and if you keep running your mouth you will be banned and i asked why i havent done anything and then i was banned. This is not the first time he has banned me or kicked me for no reason and he from what i heard does this to ghost too

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 am

Re: Banned?

{EE}NightMare wrote:Yes um i was banned by eyerock (jetpiolet) he came back into the server after he was kicked after being afk and i was talking about being banned and i said he banned me and then he goes no i havent and if you keep running your mouth you will be banned and i asked why i havent done anything and then i was banned. This is not the first time he has banned me or kicked me for no reason and he from what i heard does this to ghost too

Its a week long too

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:21 am

EyeRock wrote:
    {EE}NightMare wrote:Yes um i was banned by eyerock (jetpiolet) he came back into the server after he was kicked after being afk and i was talking about being banned and i said he banned me and then he goes no i havent and if you keep running your mouth you will be banned and i asked why i havent done anything and then i was banned. This is not the first time he has banned me or kicked me for no reason and he from what i heard does this to ghost too

Its a week long too

Heres a hankey I knew you would be here crying

<<

{EE}NightMare

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:25 am

ok may i ask what the ban was for period because i have 3 people that can back up my story if thats what it takes cause i'm starting to get mad because its always you that seems to get upset at me im good friends with most of the other admins (josh, oscar, sirce, and a couple others). But i also heard your not supposed to do something as an admin with out your tags on. But i just wanna get this stuff cleared up cause im tired of getting in trouble from you for pretty much nothing.

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:44 am

{EE}NightMare wrote:ok may i ask what the ban was for period because i have 3 people that can back up my story if thats what it takes cause i'm starting to get mad because its always you that seems to get upset at me im good friends with most of the other admins (josh, oscar, sirce, and a couple others). But i also heard your not supposed to do something as an admin with out your tags on. But i just wanna get this stuff cleared up cause im tired of getting in trouble from you for pretty much nothing.

Not real sure why you need back up from 3 buds... you told me two nights in a row that you record every thing when ever you play on TKC servers... Im sure that if you send in your Vid to King or T it will surly clear your name ...

Did you fill the hankey with snot ??? I have more whinner that does nothing wrong because you heard that I ban ghost all the time too whinner..... :icon_rolleyes:

<<

Neo

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:00 am

Indiana wants me Lord I cant go back there. :icon_cry2:

<<

{EE}NightMare

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:21 am

Dude eyerock why go thro all why files just to find one demo. And about the hankey thing it's pretty bad that a 15 year old acts more mature than you do.

<<

»mk(stéálthÉnigma)

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:21 pm

They can ban when they dont have tags on. I learned that one the hard way. :icon_shy: :P

SwagInYourAO
    CPU: Intel i5-750 2.67GHz (TurboBoost) Memory: 8GB DDR3 1337MHz GPU: ATi Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 OCed 840MHz-Core 1040MHz-Mem Screen: LG 21" 1600x900
    Image Image

Return to Server Visitor Complaints