FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Because I know you are going to post Ghost and Nightmare

<<

DonJuan

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 am

Re: Because I know you are going to post Ghost and Nightmare

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:Guys please quit swearing even on the forums. I will allow you to do stuff like, sh*t or something, but I'm sick of editing posts and quite frankly i'm missing some of them.

Sorry about that, I was just a bit heated about the whole situation. Apology accepted New Guy.

<<

ghost

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 am

Actually kign has called me a hacker before,and yes you put in a sourcebans video of me.Don't try to lie because a certain person TKC told me the minute you did it.Retard i might be a kid,but I'm not as retarded as the kdis that play on Squids and flems server.

<<

»mk(stéálthÉnigma)

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:55 pm

ghost wrote:Actually kign has called me a hacker before,and yes you put in a sourcebans video of me.Don't try to lie because a certain person TKC told me the minute you did it.Retard i might be a kid,but I'm not as retarded as the kdis that play on Squids and flems server.

Nah. You probably didnt read this even though its your topic!

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:Guys please quit swearing even on the forums. I will allow you to do stuff like, sh*t or something, but I'm sick of editing posts and quite frankly i'm missing some of them.

SwagInYourAO
    CPU: Intel i5-750 2.67GHz (TurboBoost) Memory: 8GB DDR3 1337MHz GPU: ATi Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 OCed 840MHz-Core 1040MHz-Mem Screen: LG 21" 1600x900
    Image Image
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 pm

ghost wrote:Actually kign has called me a hacker before,and yes you put in a sourcebans video of me.Don't try to lie because a certain person TKC told me the minute you did it.Retard i might be a kid,but I'm not as retarded as the kdis that play on Squids and flems server.

Proof?

If I said you were hacking, then you were hacking because I know what a hack is. However, since this didn't happen, at least not as you're telling it, then nothing your saying can be taken seriously. And if something similar did happen, then wow, I guess you can see how much impact you make on me since I don't recall any of it. But who cares, you couldn't be any less insignificant in my world whether it's online or not.

I only wish you were my child so I could beat your stupid ace until you learned some respect and good manners, a failing of your apparently absent parents. Then again if you were my kid, I wouldn't want to have much to do with you either, save for that beating I mentioned earlier.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 pm

i remember the situation between u and me ghost and i cant remember actually saying u hacked. i do remember saying no way not possible. but if i called u a hack so be it. just to refresh ur memory u jumped off the basement ladder facing the back wall, i was hiding behind one of the metal pillars in the opposite direction. while u were in midair u spun around and head shot me with a crossbow b4 i could even shoot at u with the mag. now if I had a vid of it im pretty sure that even if u werent hacking that everyone would agree that was the most outrageuos thing theyve seen. so to answer ur questions im not saying ur a hack now and ive seen u on the servers and not tossed u despite my feelings and despite ur behavior. u know what behavior im talking about just as well as i do so no matter what u say u will never change that opinion. and calling someone a retard and saying ur not a kid kinda flies in the face of that argument. actions will always speak louder than words and most everyone here has witnessed how u behave including the little video of u on joshs server.

<<

ghost

Post Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:00 am

Ok kign first of all thats not what happened.I cam into base shot you with my xbow before u fired off a mag shot.Than i BOOM HEADSHOTTED you and you got all pissed off said no way in hell is that possible(in my book thaz callin me a hacker).Just because you suck doesn't mean I'm a hacker(and btw i have that on video so if anyone wanna see it hit me up.)So yeah ur a nob yada yada yada you all suck.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 pm

ghost wrote:Ok kign first of all thats not what happened.I cam into base shot you with my xbow before u fired off a mag shot.Than i BOOM HEADSHOTTED you and you got all pissed off said no way in hell is that possible(in my book thaz callin me a hacker).Just because you suck doesn't mean I'm a hacker(and btw i have that on video so if anyone wanna see it hit me up.)So yeah ur a nob yada yada yada you all suck.

And there you have it, the maturity of little orphan baby shoes. He is banned from the forums, until he manages to get back in here with another account, then he'll say something again to give himself away. You can always tell these kinds of fools because they can't keep their mouth shut.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Previous

Return to Server Visitor Complaints