• Pajamas proposal for new eLite "wearing of the badge."

<<

tpresnall

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Pajamas proposal for new eLite "wearing of the badge."

Hi all, Happy New Year to all Clan members. Id' like to make a Pajamas proposal to the Clan concerning the "wearing of the MONTHLY eLite award tag." Congratulations to the January winners... some day with a lot of luck, and a lot of help from our Lord... I too will be able to wear the eLite label on my name!! It seems to me (and in my opinion only) that right now as it stands.... that once you've won the "MONTHLY" eLite award of distinction, the earning and winning of the eLite tag creats a "LIFE TIME right" to continually carry the eLite tag of distinction after your name month after month after month (end of thought). I would like to propose to the Clan, that the "wearing of the eLite tag (after one's name) be a MONTHLY recognition and distinction only." As an example.... the seven winners in the December eLite listings would be the ONLY members recognized, honored and ALLOWED to be able to wear the eLite tag after their name through the end of January. That way the "MONTHLY" eLite AWARD becomes just that.. a Monthly honored and recognized award. When the next month has ended and new eLite winners claim their destinction, the previous month's winners (who aren't on the new list of seven and did not earn the distinction for the next month) useing the HONOR system, would voluntarily remove the eLite tag from their name. In conclusion, I feel, the eLite award should be a "revolving" monthly, HONOR OF DISTINCTION, and should be treated as so. Also, when I check the daily listings of points, I'll be able to immediately see and recognize who were the eLite status achievers form the previous month. Thanks for your time, please let me know you feel on this subject... maybe we all can make the eLite distinction and recognition a little bit better.. the Pajamas porposal.

<<

Zach

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 am

Re: Pajamas proposal for new eLite "wearing of the badge."

Pajamas i like this cause the way it stands somebody might not be as good as the other and will never be able to wear the eLiTe tag in there TKC carreer because other people beat them. Also i think which ever member had the most hours combined between the servers should wear the eLiTe tag to because that shows they have clan spirit and they enjoy playing on the server.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:52 am

Yeah thats how it is supposed to be.

<<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 am

thats the way it works. sorry for any confusion. its worn on a monthly basis, it just so happens that a decent number of people continue to win the award continuosly.

<<

Van Keizer

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:35 pm

yes... im not completely sure if i understand what you were saying , but though i wore the elite tag for a few months this month i will not and have removed it from my name since i did not make the top 7... humm not sure if thats what u meant... but there u go.

()====[]:;:;:;:;:;:> Van Keizer
    <<

sirce

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 am

i thought it was always a month to month recognition for individual months all along

<<

monitor2x

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 am

what about if depending on how many "elite" tags you won, so they don't get erase month to month if you don't make it to top 7, the acumulative elite tags that you have made in the past would create like a "Rank" for the clan, like a "Lieutenant", or "General" like in the points, but instead of points would be the amount of times you won elite tags (or basically amount of time you made it to top 7) and can be added to your name like:

(TKC) LT KingLoser-eLitE and wear elite tag if he won it for that month, if not, he'll remove it but just keep the LT for Lieutenant or Gen. for General or colonel, private, major etc and we'll know he made elite in the past and the amount of times.

I'ts just a suggestion.

<<

tpresnall

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 am

Pajamas reply to Monitor2X.... as a suggestion.... the simple solution to that would be, that If members would like to be recognized in the amount or number of times they have reached the eLite status list within the year (or what ever the alotted time period) like your player name Monitor2X,.. the number of times they have reached the eLite status would be up graded. As an example... if PlayerA reached the list for the first time, they would label them selves as PlayerA 1XeLite (one times eLite). If they reached the list for the second time, they would label them selves as PlayerA 2XeLite (two times eLite)... the third time would be PlayerA 3XeLite (three times eLite) and so on up the ladder. Thus, if you saw..... PlayerG 10XeLite, PlayerK 41Xelite, PlayerZ 7X eLite.. you would know exactly how many times they had reached the player eLite status list!! Sorry, College Grad., I was never in the Armed Services... I don't know what the difference between a Lieutenant, a General, a Staff Sargent, a Fourth Class Private or what ever.. means nothing to me. What ya think? Not too complicated? PJ's :icon_happy:

<<

monitor2x

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:52 am

yeah i go with Pajamas, that way we keep the same point, if somebody made it to elite will be recognize and keep the tag month to month, and will accumulate the amount of times they've made it to elite, is just matter of what the rest have to say.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Sorry to bring up an old topic but I was away as most of you know...

Instead of adding anything to the tag, what if I started recording how many times each person wins elite? I can record it in a database table and display it somewhere. It would automatically keep a record for everyone.

Sweet I just got my new rank!
    viewtopic.php?f=3&t=119&p=572&hilit=rank#p572

:icon_cunning:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC) Stugots

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:08 am

I think your idea for a database is a great idea and would display the clan members individual achievements in a useful way. Congrats on your new ranking, T3 or should I say respectful T3 (only when you arent in-game) LOL

Cheers

Return to General Discussion