• Disappearing ElitE Points?????

<<

tpresnall

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Disappearing ElitE Points?????

Hi All... just curious about disappearing eLitE points... 2/8/09 I checked my points on the eLitE listings. I had some time in Sqiud's and over 3 hours and 1280 points on Big Flem's. (Just started because I just got my tower back from Texas for a fix for the SECOND TIME). I played Saturday night 2/8/09 on both Squids and Flem's for over 3 hours (lots of FUN!!!) At the end of the night I checked my eLitE points listings to see how wonderful I was.... and WOW!!!.... I musta really sucked (didn't think so though).... because my eLiteE points listings In Big Flem's column NOW READ, 0 points, 00:00 time spent on the map...??? WHAT HAPPENED to the Flem points I all ready had? Seems I should be "a movin' on up"... instead of just disappearing away.. any ideas.... suggestions? Thanks Pajamas

<<

(TKC) Stugots

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:27 am

Re: Disappearing ElitE Points?????

I noticed the same thing with my elitE points in Squids. I know King is taking care of this now and he has a lot on his plate so I would be patient and I'm sure the problem will get solved. Check in XLstats and I'm sure your points will be tabulated in there...

<<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:43 am

i dont know what is causing the problem. however you are the first person that has said anything about flemms but i myself have time on squids and its not showing up. i am trying to get this figured out, when i do ill let u know. In the mean time anyone else that reads this and is experiencing this problem plz let me know which server you ar having problems with. One problem that occurred for last month was that hlstats changed something in their programming and we didnt know until after, so we had to change ours. Ill see if i can get a handle on this.

<<

tpresnall

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 am

Yeah, That's strange...I've been and still continue playing regularly on Big Flem's site, and my eLitE point listings for his site still read 0 points, 00:00 time spent playing on the site.. oh well, it's still all about having fun with the kindred spirits and friendly players.... PLAY ON!!!...... Pajamas

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Hopefully once I find a job i'll have time an energy to make sure elite points are working properly. My priorities for now have to remain on finding a job.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to General Discussion