FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • about teamkilling

<<

c.killua

Post Sun May 31, 2009 5:07 am

about teamkilling

I have played in the Big Flem's Boom Boom Room for couple months or longer...and the teamkillings were always happened. I know some ppl weren't doing that purposely, but some dudes are so annoying.

Here is one dude called Grath before..and now named Nicola, his Steam Id is "STEAM_0:1:24755312", and he was teamkilling last night. Josh has kicked him , but he just returned to the game and keep doing that.

And here is one dude that trying to teamkill tonight...ịҲṩị Jumping Is Useless was his name...he told me to switch team ('cause he want to kill me) but i ignored him, so he tried to teamkill me but failed, so he switched team and defamed me...........And Is it not allow to camp in this map?

Well, I just want to have fair game in there, but they are really annoying. Not only the action but the words are annoying too.

Do your admin should do something about that?

<<

sirce

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sun May 31, 2009 7:44 am

Re: about teamkilling

as posted by c.killua
    "And here is one dude that trying to teamkill tonight...ịҲṩị Jumping Is Useless was his name...he told me to switch team ('cause he want to kill me) but i ignored him, so he tried to teamkill me but failed, so he switched team and defamed me...........And Is it not allow to camp in this map?"

Jumping is useless kills me all the time and i just kill him back as much as i can,
    He is pretty good to play with so just keep trying to kill him back and you will get better at playing yourself, by the way i have not played with you that i recall so this is no reflection on how well you play.
    and thew more you play here you will see that camping is allowed here--- it is a sniper map and that is what sniping is about, so just play and have fun and come play with the group some more.
    Sirce
    :icon_rolleyes:

<<

ghost

Post Sun May 31, 2009 8:16 am

c.kilua he is really good he played cal but cal died,anyways he's just really really really really good.SO don't get mad,and I've never seen him tk anyone unless they annoyed him or did something to him first.

<<

Jerk McDuff

Post Sun May 31, 2009 9:35 am

Um, he always teamkills when he doesn't like somebody. Before I was banned, he'd try to teamkill me, and when I'd switch teams to get away from him, he'd join my team. Therefore, he'd suicide and be in the negatives. Then when an administrator would show up, he would say the negatives are from me teamkilling him.

I've seen him do it.

<<

EyeRock

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:53 am

:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_mrgreen:

<<

c.killua

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:51 am

as posted by Sirce
    "Jumping is useless kills me all the time and i just kill him back as much as i can,
    He is pretty good to play with so just keep trying to kill him back and you will get better at playing yourself..."

But the fact is that he teamkills me...how can i kill him back? Teamkill him?
    Well, I like to play with him and shoot him..but not tk........

<<

tpresnall

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Haven't seen them play yet... but I'll keep me Pajamas eye PEELED for them :icon_mad: PJ's

<<

»mk(stéálthÉnigma)

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 am

Well, don't TK them back. I learned that lesson...........

Nah, just be cool with it and become Steam friends with the admins. If something really bad is happening, they are pretty good with coming in and solving the problem.

Go Admins.

SwagInYourAO
    CPU: Intel i5-750 2.67GHz (TurboBoost) Memory: 8GB DDR3 1337MHz GPU: ATi Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 OCed 840MHz-Core 1040MHz-Mem Screen: LG 21" 1600x900
    Image Image
    <<

DonJuan

Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:59 am

Well now you don't even really need an admin to get rid of someone being problematic. Any TKC member can now initiate a vote ban for any of TKC's servers that, after the member has initiated the vote, everyone else can vote on to get rid of said pain-in-the-backside.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 pm

DonJuan wrote:Well now you don't even really need an admin to get rid of someone being problematic. Any TKC member can now initiate a vote ban for any of TKC's servers that, after the member has initiated the vote, everyone else can vote on to get rid of said pain-in-the-backside.

Yes the plugin is there but we're having some problems with the fact that once the vote is initiated it doesn't print to the players who their voting on. I'm trying to fix it before I tell everyone how to do vote banning.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to General Discussion