• Login
  • Frosty's Revenge Paintball

<<

Highlander

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:11 am

Frosty's Revenge Paintball

Hey gents.

I'd like to extend an invitation for anyone in the Ontario area (Farther if you really want to make it a trip) to attend Wasaga Beach's 7th Annual Winter Big-Game, Frosty's Revenge VII. This event is on March 17th, 2012.

Basically, winter paintball with two teams. I am trying to put a team together amongst my friends, and thought I'd see if anyone from TKC would like to come out and play with our balls :icon_gotcha: My group (Shall we call it a platoon? hah!) will be newbie friendly, and some basic gear will be available to borrow (Such as a spare helmet) and I may rent out some of my own markers if people don't want to use the basic stuff.

The event is pretty inexpensive, and will run from 10am to 4PM (At least, they say. It may run longer) and they are expecting more than one thousand players. Soup and hot drinks are supplied, and camp grounds are available if we wanted to meet up the night before, so we can get to know each other before the big game.

Anyone is welcome!
    Highlander

More information here:
    http://wasagapaintball.on.ca/Wasaga_Bea ... e_VII.html

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:11 am

Re: Frosty's Revenge Paintball

dude. If I have a better car by then, I seriously may take vacation time from work and come up and do that. Sounds freaking awesome!

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

Highlander

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 am

Re: Frosty's Revenge Paintball

Haha that would be great! Of course, no pressure. Should be a good time, I'm already stockpiling some MREs and camping kit.

Wasaga holds I think three of the four biggest paintball events in Canada. The only one bigger being D-day paintball in Quebec (Which I've attended, and it was epic.)

Return to General Discussion