FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • MW3 is Super Awesome... because the TV told me it was.

<<

val3ntin3

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

BF3 Soldier: VAl3ntin3xxx

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:44 pm

MW3 is Super Awesome... because the TV told me it was.

Ok... so MW3 has proved once again tha marketing is everything and actual gameplay is meaningless. Sorry about stating the obvious, i just got into a Facebook battle with a buddy of mines (fb friend) that i have never met. He kept posting how awesome MW2 and MW3 was and that the fact that he saw on TV that it was the #1 grossing game in history was all the proof he needed. I use to be a COD fanboy myself but MW2 just sucked all that out of me. Sorry for the rant on something as trivial as MW3 but the dude wont answer my fb posts back anymore, guess i upset him.

get pink! Join the Val3ntin3 Revolution!
    <<

val3ntin3

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: MW3 is Super Awesome... because the TV told me it was.

also while i'm on the topic "Modern Laserbeam Snipefest 3" would have been a more fitting name for the game.

<<

earth7man

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:00 pm

val3ntin3 wrote:Ok... so MW3 has proved once again tha marketing is everything and actual gameplay is meaningless. Sorry about stating the obvious, i just got into a Facebook battle with a buddy of mines (fb friend) that i have never met. He kept posting how awesome MW2 and MW3 was and that the fact that he saw on TV that it was the #1 grossing game in history was all the proof he needed. I use to be a COD fanboy myself but MW2 just sucked all that out of me. Sorry for the rant on something as trivial as MW3 but the dude wont answer my fb posts back anymore, guess i upset him.

These rants about MW3 are well tolerated even encouraged here in the TKC forums

<<

val3ntin3

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:25 pm

earth7man wrote:
    val3ntin3 wrote:Ok... so MW3 has proved once again tha marketing is everything and actual gameplay is meaningless. Sorry about stating the obvious, i just got into a Facebook battle with a buddy of mines (fb friend) that i have never met. He kept posting how awesome MW2 and MW3 was and that the fact that he saw on TV that it was the #1 grossing game in history was all the proof he needed. I use to be a COD fanboy myself but MW2 just sucked all that out of me. Sorry for the rant on something as trivial as MW3 but the dude wont answer my fb posts back anymore, guess i upset him.

These rants about MW3 are well tolerated even encouraged here in the TKC forums

i almost wish i knew somebody that had the game so i could play a few rounds.. that way i could talk trash from first hand experience instead of my leftover hate of MW2

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:52 pm

It's a very popular franchise. I liked COD4, couldn't STAND Black Ops and never bought MW2 and won't buy MW3. It's too arcadie. You run around in a box shooting one another with no thought to team play, or anything else that makes Battlefield games cool. The only thing good about COD are the commercials. Other than that, it's just a brutal killbox game played with kids who have peach fuss growing on their sack. No thanks.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:43 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:It's a very popular franchise. I liked COD4, couldn't STAND Black Ops and never bought MW2 and won't buy MW3. It's too arcadie. You run around in a box shooting one another with no thought to team play, or anything else that makes Battlefield games cool. The only thing good about COD are the commercials. Other than that, it's just a brutal killbox game played with kids who have peach fuss growing on their sack. No thanks.

THIS. HAHAHA. But seriously, COD4 was the best out of the series. MW2 was fun, but got old REALLY fast. Black ops was a complete and utter multiplayer failure, only the SP and Zombies were good. MW3 plays EXACTLY like MW2, with a few extras thrown in. No thanks, not getting my $60.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

val3ntin3

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm

yeah i liked cod4, i played mw2 for about 2 hours and that was it for me for the franchise.. didnt even bother with black ops. BF is far superior on all levels

<<

(TKC) Baka

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:28 am

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote: ..with kids who have peach fuss growing on their sack. No thanks.

..younger..i can name over 20 4-9 year olds who, apparently, are amazingly good at COD games.. (cousins...big family..)

Return to General Discussion