<<

val3ntin3

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

BF3 Soldier: VAl3ntin3xxx

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Re: Will be clearing out inactive members

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:I have high blood pressure too.. haven't taken care of it.. couldn't find meds that didn't cause a side effect.. my ongoing plan is to lose some weight before I have a stroke, unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

yeah i was in the hospital last year for about a week due to a bad reaction with a blood pressure pill, they got my meds straightened out and i'm 58 lbs down. still got a ways to go but at least now i'm on track.

get pink! Join the Val3ntin3 Revolution!
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:08 pm

val3ntin3 wrote:
    (TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:I have high blood pressure too.. haven't taken care of it.. couldn't find meds that didn't cause a side effect.. my ongoing plan is to lose some weight before I have a stroke, unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

yeah i was in the hospital last year for about a week due to a bad reaction with a blood pressure pill, they got my meds straightened out and i'm 58 lbs down. still got a ways to go but at least now i'm on track.

That second part sounds good.. first part scary. I never had a reaction that bad thankfully.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 am

Hi guys
    I don’t know if I have to tell you that i am sorry for not being there with you for the last few months, i got back home yesterday night (I wasn’t even in the country), but now i am back and hope to play with you in the next hours.

<<

monitor2x

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:41 am

Whats up Brownman! Long time no see, hope we can all get together sometime and play something.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:34 am

monitor2x wrote:Whats up Brownman! Long time no see, hope we can all get together sometime and play something.

We could have if you'd of seen your PM i sent you the other night! :icon_worried:

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:46 am

We will do that and every one are going to have to be there :)
    monitor2x wrote:Whats up Brownman! Long time no see, hope we can all get together sometime and play something.

<<

monitor2x

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:38 am

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:

We could have if you'd of seen your PM i sent you the other night! :icon_worried:

lol i saw your PM T thank you! I was able to enter teamspeak around 10 PM PST, not sure if i was too late or too early lol but stayed there for a few minutes and played (after i was able to...). Then spend some time trying to figure out why my browser is crashing a lot, almost everytime i open http://battlelog.battlefield.com, it says "The ESN Launch Mozilla plugin has crashed" I updated the plugin and nothing, same thing happends to IE, and Chrome (i use firefox), i googled it, and apparently it's a very common thing but didn't find a solution... But then i was like.... oh what the hell, BF4 almost comes out so why bother with this lol

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 am

Weird, hadn't heard of that error.

<<

MrFrostyy

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:07 am

monitor2x wrote:
    (TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:

lol i saw your PM T thank you! I was able to enter teamspeak around 10 PM PST, not sure if i was too late or too early lol but stayed there for a few minutes and played (after i was able to...). Then spend some time trying to figure out why my browser is crashing a lot, almost everytime i open http://battlelog.battlefield.com, it says "The ESN Launch Mozilla plugin has crashed" I updated the plugin and nothing, same thing happends to IE, and Chrome (i use firefox), i googled it, and apparently it's a very common thing but didn't find a solution... But then i was like.... oh what the hell, BF4 almost comes out so why bother with this lol

Have you tried uninstalling ESN sonar from control panel and redownloading it from battle log?

<<

monitor2x

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:13 am

MrFrostyy wrote:
    monitor2x wrote:
    (TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:

Have you tried uninstalling ESN sonar from control panel and redownloading it from battle log?

I did that, and nothing, although occasionally lets me play, i just have to be dealing with this while BF4 comes out, hopefully its not the same lol. But thanks!

<<

(TKC)Ihasabanana

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Bad Company 2

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:30 pm

still kinda here.
    Don't have a pc that can handle any of the BF games atm, but i might get a new one pretty soon, but honestly I'm not planning to purchase BF4 because I've almost lost all interest in shooting games.
    And also I'll be moving this weekend and im not even sure if i'll have a reliable internet connection.

<<

MrFrostyy

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:44 pm

(TKC)Ihasabanana wrote:still kinda here.
    Don't have a pc that can handle any of the BF games atm, but i might get a new one pretty soon, but honestly I'm not planning to purchase BF4 because I've almost lost all interest in shooting games.
    And also I'll be moving this weekend and im not even sure if i'll have a reliable internet connection.

You will buy it.....this is not the Jedi you are looking for.

<<

(TKC)Ihasabanana

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 am

MrFrostyy wrote:

Dont worry. I can still beat you with 800x600 and 20 fps.

Been planing this for like over a year now and still got my dear ATI4670, but luckily my PSU is dying and thats maybe the excuse i've been waiting for.
    But i actually have to take school seriously this year so i dunno.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:07 am

(TKC)Ihasabanana wrote:
    MrFrostyy wrote:

Dont worry. I can still beat you with 800x600 and 20 fps.

Been planing this for like over a year now and still got my dear ATI4670, but luckily my PSU is dying and thats maybe the excuse i've been waiting for.
    But i actually have to take school seriously this year so i dunno.

Not going to suggest you should blow off your education for gaming, but I will say, we need you.. I want to get this place hopping again! :icon_eek:

<<

(TKC)Ihasabanana

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:02 am

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:Not going to suggest you should blow off your education for gaming, but I will say, we need you.. I want to get this place hopping again! :icon_eek:

Hah no worries. I'm just not sure how much time I'll be spending at school so i have no idea when I'll be able to play.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion