• Login
  • Data 2

<<

galabon

Division: Defense of the Ancients 2

Steam Name: Galabon

Post Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Data 2

Does anyone else in the clan play Dota 2? I have been playing that game the most recently and I find it very fun. + It has potential for fun events and stuff. :icon_rebel:
    If any one else likes the game hit me up on steam or on the forum and we can play together! :icon_razz:

Galabon

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."
    Jim Harkins
    <<

dflynn

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Guild Wars 2

Steam Name: dflynn222

BF3 Soldier: dflynn222

BF4 Soldier: dflynn222

Post Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Re: Data 2

I know J4_play plays a lot

Image Image Image Image Image Image
    <<

galabon

Division: Defense of the Ancients 2

Steam Name: Galabon

Post Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:53 am

Re: Data 2

Well for those who don’t know what Dota 2 is: it is a free game developed by Steam, based on Dota 1 which was an off shoot of WOW. There are 112 characters in the game, each with his individual abilities and spells (for the most part 4 each). They have three basic abilities and an ulty. The goal of the game is to destroy the opposite teams Ancient (which is the central building in there base) but in order to do so you must fight through three tiers of towers and the enemy team. There are 5 players on each team, each of them playing one of the 112 characters. One game/round will typically last between 20 minutes (if one of the team totally over powers the other) to 60 minutes (if the teams are really evenly matched.) there is no time limit and it is considered pour form to leave in the middle of the game since it hurts your team mates and makes the game not count for scoring. It is an awful lot of fun and you all should play it. :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim:

Galabon

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."
    Jim Harkins

Return to General Discussion