Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:44 am

Congratulations to Frosty, DMPCo and Cobra_86

The leaders have decided its time to give out a couple of our bigger ribbons to two long time members, so here we go...

Conduct Award: Given to any member who has displayed excellent conduct in all things over an extended period of many months.
    DMPCo is a long time member who has advanced to Clan Leader in TKC. While he isn't as active as the other clan leaders as far as gaming and TeamSpeak, what you don't see is his activity in the Clan Leaders forum where he is always around to offer ideas and support. The only time I've ever heard DMPCo not be happy is when his sorry ex fiancée went cray cray and kicked him to the curb. Took him some time to return to his regular ole awesome self but he did. He seems to be a guy who always has a smile on his face and that is reflected in how he treats everyone around TKC whether you are a member, candidate or visitor, DMPCo can be counted on to display excellent conduct. Because of that we are awarding him the highest ribbon that doesn't include a medal, the Outstanding Conduct ribbon. Congratulations DMPCo (and don't get pissed off that I joked about the ex or we'll take the ribbon away).

Conduct Award: Given to any member who participates regularly in clan events and the forums.
    Frosty, and I won't bother to put the 2nd part of his nick since it changes weekly, is another long time member and one of the most skilled gamers in the clan. He is around the forums quite a bit, however likes to lurk more than he should, but since I'm always here, I see him and know he's keeping up with what's going on. Frosty is someone we can always count on for special events and just about anything else we throw at him, except recruiting which he hates to do (yeah, I remember stuff even though I'm old). With that said, Frosty was probably overdue for this recognition, so without further ado, we are awarding Frosty the 3rd highest ribbon you can obtain without a medal, the Service Meritorious ribbon and it's well deserved.

Conduct Award: Given to any member who participates regularly in clan events and the forums.
    Cobra_86 should of gotten this ribbon a while back. In fact, I was just reviewing our leader notes for awards and we were going to give this to him back in 2011 but unfortunately, it got forgotten. So, instead of creating another thread in a couple of days I decided we needed to update this thread and get this taken care of ASAP. Cobra is a guy who is on the other side of the planet from most of us yet still manages to make it to events, post on the forums, has created recruitment videos for us and routinely helps us seed our servers. This guy deserved this award a long time ago but at least he's being recognized now for all he does for TKC. Thank you Cobra for being a great member of this clan.

Join me in congratulating these members for a job well done!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:00 am

Re: Congratulations to Frosty and DMPCo

BTW, we are still reviewing members and ribbons they should have, there will be more announcements soon so don't get upset if you are like.. "wtf! I should of got that one!". ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DMPCo

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Bad Company 2

Steam Name: DMPCo

BF3 Soldier: DMPCo

BF4 Soldier: DMPCo

Post Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Re: Congratulations to Frosty, DMPCo and Cobra_86

LOL T :PP . thanks guys. congrats to the other guys as well. making someone feel that they are appreciated is one of the many reason this clan is, well, just amazing.

a GAMING PC is BUILT not BOUGHT!
    <<

MrFrostyy

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Post Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Thanks for this guys and for putting up with me I know I can get pretty annoying sometimes :icon_razz: also congrats to everyone else!

Inb4 name change to FrostyTheLurker....just kidding! :icon_mrgreen:

<<

dflynn

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Guild Wars 2

Steam Name: dflynn222

BF3 Soldier: dflynn222

BF4 Soldier: dflynn222

Post Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:21 am

Congrats well deserved All of you

Image Image Image Image Image Image
    <<

cobra_86

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks guys :icon_mrgreen:

<<

bobzwik

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: bobzwik

BF3 Soldier: Bobzwik

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Congrats guys!

I SHALL RULEZ!
    ImageImage

<<

country_boy454

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Tom Clancys The Division

Steam Name: plumbrokezj318

BF3 Soldier: PlumBroke318

Post Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:11 am

A little late on the Congrats guys but CONGRATS!!

CPU: i7 5930k 4.7GHz MOBO:Asus X99-E WSRam:G.Skill DDR4 2666 32gbGPU:SLI'd EVGA GTX 980tiPSU:EVGA 220-T2-1600-X1HDD:500gb Raid 0 850 EVO SSDs, 5tb Toshiba 128mb cacheCase:Lian Li PC-D666WRXDisplay:32" Samsung, (2) Acer S231HL Cooling:Corsair H100i GTX, 12 BGears 120mm PWM fans

Return to General Discussion