FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Weird night...

<<

(TKC)DigMe

Division: Bad Company 2

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:00 am

Weird night...

Started out with some guy blatantly hacking in Big Flem's while pimping some valve hacking website...it was hard to get him banned I guess because of spoofing other players' names in the server. Then Big Flem's server reset and became a single player DM server with consequences for killing anyone..then it seems like our scheduled scrim didn't happen. To top it off apparently I now suck at HL2:DM from not being able to play much lately. :icon_sad:

Clearly we are getting close to Halloween.

brad

<<

Nemesis

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: Weird night...

Yeah. Of course the first scrimmage I am able to attend and it was canceled. However, a bunch of us were playing over at T3's for a bit so it was almost like the scrimmage. It was a handful of TKC and some regulars from the other servers. Good times were had by all.

That hacker was nuts for those who didn't see him. He was spinning around and automatically shooting people in the head. Crazyness.

<<

(TKC)DigMe

Division: Bad Company 2

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 pm

yeah I had never seen anything quite like that before. His avatar was constantly spinning as the aimbot autoaimed at one person after the other.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Sorry guys we threw a surprise party for my mom's 75th birthday at my house so I couldn't run the scrimmage however I thought Squid was going to run the scrimmage on his server. Not sure what happened there. We'll be back on this Weds however.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to General Discussion