• banned for spawnkilling

<<

(TKC) Slevin

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:26 am

Re: banned for spawnkilling

This got completely off topic, this thread was about MLB complaining about being banned and turned out to be a 1v1 between T3 and Happy Pants.

ImageImageImage
    <<

Jerk McDuff

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 am

TheCrimsonStar wrote:my OCD is kicking in again. It's A-tracks, not 8 tracks, happy :icon_neutral:

No, my OCD is kicking in and encouraging me to inform you that they ARE called 8-tracks.

<<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:31 am

Jerk McDuff wrote:
    TheCrimsonStar wrote:my OCD is kicking in again. It's A-tracks, not 8 tracks, happy :icon_neutral:

No, my OCD is kicking in and encouraging me to inform you that they ARE called 8-tracks.

word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-track_cartridge

Supercharged
    I don't mind if she whines, it means i'm getting blown

About to be BANNED - YaaaaaaaY! -.-
    <<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:40 am

Nemesis wrote:Can this childish bickering end? This is the kind of talk you might hear on a Power Rangers forum.

pink ranger is hottt

Supercharged

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:22 pm

You people are under the impression that i'm really upset.. wow what losers. :P

Apparently the hints you leave to show you are under control don't get computed with most people and they just assume you're sitting at your computer with smoke coming out of your ears.

Now on to happy...

Do you seriously equate your game playing abilities to some sense of being superior to others? Do you think you're opinions carry more weight because of your ability to move your hands on a keyboard quicker and click a mouse button faster than someone else? Wow...

Maybe you are a better gamer than me, then again maybe you're not, but truth be told, I obviously don't care enough to devote more energy to it as most of my free time goes to running the clan and listening to you complain about your latest ban. That being said, I don't care if you don't like runoff, I'm sure there are MANY who don't like it. I used to freaking hate it back in the day, before Flems, because the dez clan had the only server that was populated 24/7 and guess what map it was running? Runoff. I resented that because I wanted to play other maps, but my desire to play outweighed my dislike for the map and eventually it helped me to get better with the 357 and eventually I loved the map as it grows on you over time.

The map has flaws, if you are playing with players who don't care about fair play the map can be really rough because of spawn killing (you reading this MLB?). It also has some cracks in the armor that can be exploited (you reading this MLB?). And before I updated runoff the air strike could be called in too often. However all maps have flaws, ultimately the thing that really matters to the individual is, do I enjoy playing it? You clearly don't, I do.

BTW, your normal antics to get under peoples skin won't work so easily on me, I don't care if people are on my server or not, I gave up caring many, many months ago, but feel free to try and get under my skin with that one again.

(Unfortunately I know Happy won't be able to keep from responding so he WILL get the last word, so after he responds I'm going to lock this thread. Nothing but love!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

mlb72197

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:44 pm

im just saying how could the peeps who made hl2dm make such a big mistake i am was just showing it to them i didnt mean for people to abuse it and why dont you just block it off

made a map that you play around and can go off jumps currently on 3 beta servers and one server probaly going to make some zombie panic source maps
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:48 pm

mlb72197 wrote:im just saying how could the peeps who made hl2dm make such a big mistake i am was just showing it to them i didnt mean for people to abuse it and why dont you just block it off

MLB, that's like showing someone how to smoke a crack pipe and giving them some crack. Yeah, you didn't mean for them to become an addict, you were just showing them how smart you are.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Nemesis

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:54 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:
    mlb72197 wrote:im just saying how could the peeps who made hl2dm make such a big mistake i am was just showing it to them i didnt mean for people to abuse it and why dont you just block it off

MLB, that's like showing someone how to smoke a crack pipe and giving them some crack. Yeah, you didn't mean for them to become and addict, you were just showing them how smart you are.

HAHAHAH! T3 you crack me up man.

<<

rune

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:

MLB, that's like showing someone how to smoke a crack pipe and giving them some crack. Yeah, you didn't mean for them to become an addict, you were just showing them how smart you are.

amen, brotha. preach on!!

<<

Mr. Happy Pants

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 pm

T3 has saucer nipples.

Supercharged

Previous

Return to Server Visitor Complaints