• Login
  • got banned for nothing

<<

bryster126

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:30 pm

got banned for nothing

ok, so i am playing today the 12th of july 2009. on big flems server. today the server was messed up, there were no teams and it said that everyone was team killing, now, when you team kill the person who got tked could punish you. so i am playing punishing people and people are puishing me. i then see that bobowikz got banned i didn't know why that happened becuase he didn't do anything wrong. seconds later it said that i was kicked and banned. please guys this is a huge issue, i think that i was tking too much although there were no teams. please unbann me. thank you btw it's 11:30

<<

tpresnall

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Re: got banned for nothing

Who was the Admin on at the time doing the banning? Sounds like the map was set on DEATHMATCH instead of Team Deathmatch? PJs

<<

Jerk McDuff

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:42 pm

It's not somebody that's banning you, it's a glitch in the server. Everytime the server resets and it's on standard deathmatch, if someone kills you enough, they get banned. Not by anyone's choice, the server just does it. It's only for 5 minutes and it isn't saved in any database (I don't believe), so it's not like you're really banned.

Just a server malfunction. Don't worry about it, you're unbanned now I'm pretty sure.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 am

Yes one of the TK punishments is ban I think its should only be 30 mins or somethig if your not unbanned by now post again we will get right on it sorry bout this man.

<<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

exactly like the others said there is a plug-in on the server that punishes excessive team kill. whenever the server restarts like this just hit up any tkc guy u can find so that we can fix it.

Return to Server Visitor Complaints